• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice change

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine if NDP were in charge! We would still be on lock down! From NO reason!

Comment

Can you imagine if NDP were in charge! We would still be on lock down! From NO reason!

Comment

Anyone here with kids in school knows.
        My son didn't participate in school enough to even get any marks for last half G9.
        Passed into G10. First quarter will be G9 math retake.

Comment

And the govt and the unions will tell you it's a money problem when it's a lack of common sense problem.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
            Woopsy
            [ATTACH]8243[/ATTACH]
            This is the whole bloody problem. Every side of the issue spews utter bullshit. And I mean every side cause there’s more than 2. We’ve been at this for 2 years and the who and govt still can’t convey a consistent message later to change their minds. No wonder conspiracy theorists are having a heyday. Never attribute to malice which is easier explained with incompetence.

Comment

Move on guys, we got bigger problems on the farm front. Take it over to Facebook you will find more people like yourselves over there.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                Those of us who stated this very same opinion over 1 year ago were shouted down as near-murders, "You're going to kill your grandmother!!?".

And it was mainly the old folks who screamed against it the loudest.

Now, as you point out, the young people are suffering the most, and will be for along time to come.

They are the sacrificial lambs.

The ugly reality is that the boomers - and I'm one of them - may well be the first demographic in modern times who benefited from the sacrifices made by the generations that preceded them and then from sacrificing the futures of their succeeding generations.

I cannot think of a more selfish attitude than that which is on embarrassingly full display by the boomers - they think they deserve it all, don't want to miss a moment of their entitled fun.

And all at the expense of others.

Of course, the diabolical politicians and corporations who saw nothing but benefit from the vastly over-blown pandemic are the principal fault bearers for making this out to be a far worse thing than it should have been.

However, it is without a doubt that history will show that this is the case - a selfish generation who wanted to postpone their mortality as long as possible with no cost or inconvenience to themselves.
                Bull SHIT. I see them wanting to start off better than you left off. The quicker you die, the quicker the former.

Millennials and Gen Z are the poorest generation until they inherit an estimated 59 trillion of wealth. Or maybe they could put some work into it before the big day, instead of biding their time hoping for covid to end it for you.

I don't see your name in the obituary column, lately, that passed on a fine woodlot planted by dear old dad, to your suffering heirs.

You truly are the exception that has an early death wish. That explains a lot about not taking the vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  So I take it you and other posters who brought up the BLM rallies are opposed to speaking out about racism and police killing people of colour without justification?

George Floyd's killer is convicted of murder and behind bars. You got nothing to say?

Mitt Romney a Republican and many politicians of all stripes marched against police brutality and systemic racism following George Floyds murder.

There was a chief of police at the rally I was at. He must be a radical SJW? LOL

We know some Conservatives are soft on racism. Some are actively racists. But most are actively and openly opposed to racism. Which are you?

Because criticizing people for going to BLM rallies to oppose racism and excessive police violence indicates you are leaning towards the wrong side of this issue or worse.

And since you traveled at the beginning of the pandemic on a diving holiday, you should be quiet about covid risk from BLM rallies because you chose not to help keep the border closed to covid by staying home.
                  But it’s ok for you to criticize a rodeo , hockey game , baseball game ?
                  Here’s a news flash for you , you arrogant piece of work
                  Rules are rules , you or your band of liberanos don’t get to decide which ones to break
                  You broke the law when you attended that rally
                  I followed the rules, it was legal to travel when I did , your little outing was not
                  You and Your god broke the rules , AGAIN
                  Criticize him
                  And don’t F U C K EN call me racist ever again
                  Sick of that chickenshit comeback from your manual
                  I am probably the least racist person on here and I really take offence to that
                  Last edited by Guest; Jul 12, 2021, 16:05.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    But it’s ok for you to criticize a rodeo , hockey game , baseball game ?
                    Here’s a news flash for you , you arrogant piece of work
                    Rules are rules , you or your band of liberanos don’t get to decide which ones to break
                    You broke the law when you attended that rally
                    I followed the rules, it was legal to travel when I did , your little outing was not
                    You and Your god broke the rules , AGAIN
                    Criticize him
                    And don’t F U C K EN call me racist ever again
                    Sick of that chickenshit comeback from your manual
                    I am probably the least racist person on here and I really take offence to that

Absolutely agree

Comment

"WHO condemns mixing and matching vaccines."

I was kind of on the fence about this practice. My animal science training makes me think that - at worst - mixed vaccines should be as good as a 2nd poke of the same stuff and quite possibly could be better. On the other hand the practice was born out of Skippy and Hairdu's mismanagement of vaccine purchases so that inclined me to oppose it.

Now that WHO has condemned the practice the choice is clear. Mixing and matching is absolutely the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                        Bull SHIT. I see them wanting to start off better than you left off. The quicker you die, the quicker the former.

Millennials and Gen Z are the poorest generation until they inherit an estimated 59 trillion of wealth. Or maybe they could put some work into it before the big day, instead of biding their time hoping for covid to end it for you.

I don't see your name in the obituary column, lately, that passed on a fine woodlot planted by dear old dad, to your suffering heirs.

You truly are the exception that has an early death wish. That explains a lot about not taking the vaccine.

A bit thin-skinned lately? Keep on talking, it's much more entertaining than informative!

Where did the millennials learn their values?

What do you think is going to happen to their big dreams when the bill comes due for their predecessors' selfishness?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Trudeau doesn't set provincial health policy or covid restrictions.

Fully vaccinated people are at low risk when they gather.

Expect restrictions for those who aren't fully vaccinated.

For those who choose not to vaccinate and are healthy enough to get a vaccine I will have little sympathy for them if they get sick from covid.

Doctors across the US and Canada reported that they had some patients who while near death from covid still believed covid wasn't real.
                          Yes but the asshat should abide by our provincial regulations when he is in our province. Poor Chief Delorme must have wondered what he had in mind when he stared deeply into his eyes with that gropers leer of his. But maybe he was hoping he would see it differently!!!

Comment

Chuck where were you condemning of the PM on his recent trip to western Canada with zero masks and zero social distancing???? Ag star ?????
                            Yup Fukin zero

Comment

Lentil , your own numbers prove you are
                              5 times likelier to die of a covid variant if you are not vaccinated.
                              And here you go again, , what are the ages of the non vaccinated compared to the vaccinated, are you comparing 92 year old vaccinated to 20 year old unvaccinated? Come back with those numbers,
                              And maybe we will listen

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                                Lentil , your own numbers prove you are
                                5 times likelier to die of a covid variant if you are not vaccinated.
                                And here you go again, , what are the ages of the non vaccinated compared to the vaccinated, are you comparing 92 year old vaccinated to 20 year old unvaccinated? Come back with those numbers,
                                And maybe we will listen
                                Especially when you consider what age group 80%of the deaths are in the first place. Nice try.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...