• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice change

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta variant patients have 1000 times the viral load. This makes just walking by someone who is contagious risky if you are not vaccinated. Vaccinating as many as possible is imperative for not spreading this variant. Once in the schools if children are not vaccinated we will have a real disaster.

Comment

Sask report.
      12,287 variant cases.
      But nobody is sick or dieing??

Your full of shit once again..

Comment

Can’t wait until this Covid $hit is over, get the shot or don’t it’s your choice, end of story. Let’s get back to farming. Not even sure why I even read some of these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Delta variant patients have 1000 times the viral load. This makes just walking by someone who is contagious risky if you are not vaccinated. Vaccinating as many as possible is imperative for not spreading this variant. Once in the schools if children are not vaccinated we will have a real disaster.
          Wow, that sounds really bad! Pretty scary stuff you dig up there!

Good for you, aggie!

The good news is that numerous clinical trials show that ivermectin increases viral decay of the COVID virus by orders of magnitude!

So take heart aggie, because what that means is that the jabbed variant precipitators have the very effective option of taking a proven treatment when the growing offspring of the Chinese virus breaks through their rapidly declining - -aahhumm - "protection".

BTW, aren't you the one who said you just want to be left alone to quietly take your poke and get on with life?

Maybe a little lapse there, aggie?

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Yes the conspiracy trolls are at it again you just could not let us quietly get vaxed and get out of the pandemic. If you have not anything positive don't post.
          Just thought you would like something positive to balance your fear-mongering.

You're welcome!
          Last edited by burnt; Jul 14, 2021, 20:39.

Comment

Something positive Manitoba 78 % one shot. Suck on that!

Comment

We should all enjoy the brief moment of freedom because you can bet we will all be masked up and locked down again by fall.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/15/los-angeles-county-restores-indoor-mask-mandate-for-all.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/israel-is-offering-a-third-pfizer-shot-amid-spiking-cases.html
              Last edited by jazz; Jul 15, 2021, 20:07.

Comment

Good lord
                Fukin be happy some of you guys ...really

Comment

furrow , i have come to the conclusion that some people don't fish enough!

Comment

So with using ivermectin is it ok to use the same stuff that cattle are treated with or is there a version of it more suited for humans? I asked my doctor if he can prescribe it. Sounded like he could but said he never has given it for anything. He also said something like “ it’s a treatment for animals”. He also said we should go along with what F-auc-i says regarding the whole pan?demic. He lost me right there. Seriously thinking of looking for a different doctor

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...