• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

numbers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
    Not wanting to start another big debate but talking with everyone in my circle and no one knows anyone with covid, with these reported rising numbers I would expect to know someone.
    Sister, 2 nephews, 1 niece, several of my friends have children and grandchildren sick at home with it right now. It’s high in our community right now.
    However, everyone I know who has it right now has not had a vaccination.

Comment

Originally posted by STR1 View Post
      Sister, 2 nephews, 1 niece, several of my friends have children and grandchildren sick at home with it right now. It’s high in our community right now.
      However, everyone I know who has it right now has not had a vaccination.
      Thanks, I hope they all recover soon

Comment

STR1, please let us know how they make out. Take them some Vitamin D, Zinc and….. Lots of Gatorade for electrolytes. JMHO

Comment

I have been fortunate enough not to require any doctoring so cant vouch for what's going on in the Hospitals,I got kids scattered around the province and none are reporting any sick acquaintances.

Just wondering what everyone's else is seeing , according to the NDP it must be bad, suggesting to bring in the military seems drastic.
          How else can they sneak the military in, without a backlash from the people, to implement checkpoints?

Comment

B

1 87 year old in Alberta and alive.

Actually, my Doctor told me to not take the jab.
            Last edited by parsley; Sep 24, 2021, 09:47.

Comment

Others have these symptoms? A week of the nose running like never before. Throat tickle, sore throat, upper chest congestion, cough up phlegm for a week or more. A fever, night sweats for several days. All lessened slowly, took Respiractic, C, D, Zinc, NAC. Lots of water /juice. Health food lady in Osoyoos had same, gave us good advice. Both wife and I had similar. Several at resort had symptoms.

One of residents visited Vancouver prior to all that.

Never lost smell, but STILL once in a while nose and throat feel like a cigarette smoke filled space...no smoke anywhere.
              Did two crops since then so not been too sick to work/tired.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                pars you gotta explain that. An actual doctor advising that? What was the rationale?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  SO nobody, posting or reading Agriville thinks THEY themselves had it? Even prior to 2020? Share
                  I flew home from USA 29th-ish of December 2019. A 2-hr stopover in Minneapolis. When we took off, the plane was filled with coughing Chinese, some violently; all wearing masks; many of them looking quite ill. All of them 30ish, carrying passports. I’d say 30 or so

Less than a week later I had full blown flu. Sick as a dog with temp and horrible congestion. I got up several times each night to steam with a kettle. Breathing was tough. Wasn’t until the end of January I got feeling better. Never had flu like that before.

Was it the WuHun? Likely.

Comment

I have been fortunate enough not to require any doctoring so cant vouch for what's going on in the Hospitals,I got kids scattered around the province and none are reporting any sick acquaintances.

Just wondering what everyone's else is seeing , according to the NDP it must be bad, suggesting to bring in the military seems drastic.
                    UN vehicle seen in Glenboro awhile ago. Source-verified.

Comment

Call Kenney and Moe the extra ICU beds are full of fake covid cases and the hospitals are fine. There is nothing to worry about.

Party on liberators! LOL

Comment

I flew home from USA 29th-ish of December 2019. A 2-hr stopover in Minneapolis. When we took off, the plane was filled with coughing Chinese, some violently; all wearing masks; many of them looking quite ill. All of them 30ish, carrying passports. I’d say 30 or so

Less than a week later I had full blown flu. Sick as a dog with temp and horrible congestion. I got up several times each night to steam with a kettle. Breathing was tough. Wasn’t until the end of January I got feeling better. Never had flu like that before.

Was it the WuHun? Likely.
                        What? Covid is just a cold! Nothing to worry about.

And if you do stop breathing valahalla is waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          What? Covid is just a cold! Nothing to worry about.

And if you do stop breathing valahalla is waiting.
                          And yet, contrary to all you preach, she is still here contributing instead of in a pine box!

1/3 of the members on Agriville should have passed by now if you were anywhere close to speaking the truth. I don’t see anybody unaccounted for…
                          Last edited by flea beetle; Sep 24, 2021, 10:56.

Comment

We had a 54 year old lady who came back from Mexico in April.Refused vaccination ,became sick in early may, in hospital in coma for 2 weeks then family pulled the plug.Her family couldn’t get the jab quick enough after she died .

Comment

1 87 year old in Alberta and alive.

Jehovah Witness Physicians Association or a Witch doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                pars you gotta explain that. An actual doctor advising that? What was the rationale?
                                I’ve had so many communicable diseases it’s even kind of humorous. Slight polio.TB. Lyme disease. Even went to summer camp and contacted diphtheria! And the usual childhood ones, too. But have slowly developed reactions to vaccines. I was actually told by a doctor decades ago when I had a mandatory tuberculin test (a professional requirement), to never have another. My left arm was swollen so tightly, it was close to cutting off blood circulation and the doc was quite concerned. I have built up a lot of natural immunity.

The last flu vaccine I tried, sent me a final message. I thought I’d likely gotten over having reactions. But I got a big wide strip of scarlet from wrist to vaccination site. Within an hour. I was blurry. Happened before. Gets worse every time. Fever for a long time. So again this time, a 2021 Doc said he didn’t advise me taking any vaccine. (Aka the gene-therapy jab). pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...