• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

numbers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some numbers for you. 670,000 white flags on the national mall in Washington, one to honour all the covid deaths in the USA. 200 times more deaths than on 9/11.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	771650
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 24, 2021, 16:33.

Comment

Nearly 5 on Friday, be nice on here until business hours start again on Monday and chuck returns to his job

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        There have been a lot of accidents very close to here lately where all of the occupants were killed by semi truck drivers thinking that they don't need to stop at STOP signs.

Humboldt circumstances, only fewer killed.

One included a family spanning three generations - a grandchild survived. Another a few weeks ago, three died. And then others not fatal...

But they were likely wearing seat belts, if that helps make your point.
        I know of 2 people wearing seatbelts that were killed by a passenger not wearing one when in an accident.The seatbelt law is not just for individuals but for everyone else's safety also.Kind of like vaccinations.and ofcourse there is real bad accidents that seat belts can not even save lives but you can not use those as an example to say they are not working.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Now why is a vaccine related to anything to do with blood? Intermuscular injection and it has an effect on the blood? Now if that doesn't elicit a few questions.

Relative died of sepsis one week after getting first dose. Dont know anyone who has had confirmed covid case or even a test for it.
          Off the top of my head I would say potentially because the blood is a giant player in the immune system. Could be other interactions as well, which a doctor should conceivably know.

IM doesn’t mean much. Injectable antibiotics are generally given Sub Q or IM. They still make it into the blood stream to travel to the infections they’re meant to treat. IV use is generally just for speed and the odd drug that can have reactions in other methods. Not because the other methods can’t access the bloodstream. Everything gets to the bloodstream, even oral stuff.
          Last edited by Blaithin; Sep 24, 2021, 17:59.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            STR1, please let us know how they make out. Take them some Vitamin D, Zinc and….. Lots of Gatorade for electrolytes. JMHO
            They seem like they will all be fine, no underlying health conditions, mostly headache, body aches, fever, and extremely tired.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              LEP..."the people with the BS story, I think I had it, never felt so sick, but never got tested."

People felt EXACTLY like positives tested later, months prior to it being EXPOSED. NO tests till we recovered, NO mention of antibody tests. I think I would like a T cell test...
              Ok. So you feel "like" you had a heart attack then you had one?

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
                What more could the military do to help if our hospitals are full? Set up temporary ones?
                Military already in Alberta!!
                This don’t seem right,
                They will bring portable hospitals

Comment

Alta medical transport cannot fly to Ontario. Military flights needed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...