• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shortages

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortages

Something much bigger is going on , call it the great reset or whatever, but how in the heck can every single thing have a shortage all at once ??
    Inflation is crazy and getting worse
    Just picked up a front tire for a tandem grain truck , over $1100 with th tax’s ffs ....
    and they all been sent memos last week too now to expect massive shortages for at least the next 6 months .
    By next summer the average Joe will have no idea what hit them . Disposable income will be decimated for the middle class , the billionaire group still making even more . Anyone who believes that the great reset was about equality in wealth for all was a complete fool . This is about stripping the wealth from everyone except a hand full a multi billionaires .. this has been playing out for a while and this pandemic only accelerated the whole process into overdrive
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 27, 2021, 12:33.

Nutrien out of glyphosate already

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
      Funny premiers in Australia are even calling it the NWO while they apply the boot to the neck. Those silly 'conspiracy' theorists'. Watch that 1985 ex KGB video I posted in another thread to get the whole picture.
      [ATTACH]8754[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8755[/ATTACH]
      Just a coincidence, I suppose, that Australia is way ahead of Canada in disarming its public?

Justin jackboots must be saddened that it's taking so long to remove guns from all private citizens.

Let's see what happens when they try that crap here, let alone in the USofA.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Something much bigger is going on
        Bunch of the major banks and financial institutions just made the call for $100 oil in 2022.

I thought keystone wasnt needed and Iran was going to provide all the oil we need.

Lot of morons from the climate cult are going to be dumbstruck.

Comment

Shipments are always delayed during hyperinflation because stuff sits in inventory pending a higher bid. Same thing was happening back in 1980. To cure the problem then as we all know, central banks had to slow the printing press. Interest rates went up and shortages all disappeared. Same needs to happen now. That said I am going to pick up a new fan clutch for my 95 IHC. ($1000). It could use one of the steer tires replaced as well.
          Last edited by ajl; Sep 27, 2021, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
            Shipments are always delayed during hyperinflation because stuff sits in inventory pending a higher bid. Same thing was happening back in 1980. To cure the problem then as we all know, central banks had to slow the printing press. Interest rates went up and shortages all disappeared. Same needs to happen now.
            In the early 80's they had to raise rates to 20% to reign in 14% cpi. I believe real cpi measured the way it was back then may be close to that high now. Last I checked John Williams of shadow stats claimed it was 10% using the same formula.

Raising rates anywhere even near the real rate of inflation this time around will kill the patient. Cb's backs are against the wall the can can be kicked no further.

All the jawboning they have done that inflation was transitory was a ruse just like I called many months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
              Just a coincidence, I suppose, that Australia is way ahead of Canada in disarming its public?

Justin jackboots must be saddened that it's taking so long to remove guns from all private citizens.

Let's see what happens when they try that crap here, let alone in the USofA.
              Correction on “all private citizens” , you do know that First Nations were exempt from the last round right ??

Comment

Real interest rates have never been this deeply negative. (Nominal- 1980 based cpi)
                Click image for larger version

Name:	sgs-cpi-1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	771678

Comment

We hear about the container shortage with seacan freight going from $3500 to 15 to 20k to bring one from China.
                  Figure that as a semi load of glyphosate.
                  It is more an overall logistics problem as the ships are waiting in harbour for weeks at both ends. Once they get the containers unloaded the truckers to haul them away sit in line for hours only able to haul less than 1/2 of what they normaly haul. They get paid by the load so many are just going to other jobs like delivering for Amazon where they at least arn't sitting for hours.
                  What good are more containers if they just sit on ships in the harbour or at the port in the stack as they can't handle what they have.
                  Does this sound in any way like low inflation?
                  Shipping rates up, trucking rates up,labour up.
                  Even if everything is running at 120% you still can't get what you need as it is sitting in a container somewhere because everyone pays premiums to get it in the container which bottlenecks the system and they wait weeks at both ends.
                  Just in time?
                  Totaly phucked.

Comment

Went to grab some 24d ester 700 and local Nutrien and JRI were out of stock and waiting for stock to show up. Had to grab a case from the local ag/fert dealer instead. While I was waiting for the paperwork I asked about spring nitrogen and he said +$900/mt

Comment

Originally posted by jdg364 View Post
                      Went to grab some 24d ester 700 and local Nutrien and JRI were out of stock and waiting for stock to show up. Had to grab a case from the local ag/fert dealer instead. While I was waiting for the paperwork I asked about spring nitrogen and he said +$900/mt
                      Small things that make one go wtf ?????
                      Problem is that it’s every single small thing

When are people going to wake TF up

Comment

I have said this for two years at least.... but apparently just conspiracy theories........

And so have many others here

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          I have said this for two years at least.... but apparently just conspiracy theories........

And so have many others here
                          Not a conspiracy theory. Definite conspiracy. But who's behind it? We can see George Soros. He's likely a distraction. The real threat will be hidden.

Comment

Should an input shortage not have the same amount of concern to the farm groups as the grain contract shortage they have moved to the top of list?

50 million a year in checkoff funding and no one gives a shit as they sit around a board table supposedly representing farmers????

I don't ask for my money back...it allows me to question these phucktards, although they rarely return the calls.

Comment

Local tire shop said if COVID goes crazy again you won’t be able to get tires next spring. Not sure if it’s BS or what.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...