• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shortages

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4GFarms View Post
    Local tire shop said if COVID goes crazy again you won’t be able to get tires next spring. Not sure if it’s BS or what.
    Same story every where is being told
    I don’t think “if” ... I am afraid it’s here and now unless thing turn better abruptly . Who know what to believe anymore .

Comment

Shortages of things that should be made in this country and continent are absolutely infuriating. farming out our critical supplies to a commie country 10,000 kms away. Stupid stupid stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Shortages of things that should be made in this country and continent are absolutely infuriating. farming out our critical supplies to a commie country 10,000 kms away. Stupid stupid stupid.
        Sure would be nice to set prices leaving my farm based on my shortage of production??????

Comment

Right now, 20% or more of people working in these critical supply chains are being fired for not getting vaccinated. UK laid off many of its petrol drivers for that very reason. Vaccinated testing positive now.

In major ports, a single case of covid shutters the entire place for days.

Its all just a giant colossal fckup thanks to our govts.

Comment

The next shortage farmers can expect will be rail service. Smallest crop in 30 yrs but will have disruptions getting it out. We have seen that with every other commodity.

CN CP will forget how to run trains in winter.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              Should an input shortage not have the same amount of concern to the farm groups as the grain contract shortage they have moved to the top of list?

50 million a year in checkoff funding and no one gives a shit as they sit around a board table supposedly representing farmers????

I don't ask for my money back...it allows me to question these phucktards, although they rarely return the calls.
              I ask for my money back and give them *** anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Right now, 20% or more of people working in these critical supply chains are being fired for not getting vaccinated. UK laid off many of its petrol drivers for that very reason. Vaccinated testing positive now.

In major ports, a single case of covid shutters the entire place for days.

Its all just a giant colossal fckup thanks to our govts.

How ridiculous is this? Brothers with 25 years experience working at an on-farm seed plant will be issued their walking papers if they don’t take the jab. They work outdoors or in warehouse all day.

Comment

I know a few hard core liberals tried to debunk this , but ....... maybe just more coincidental than anything

Comment

furrow, what is the excerpt from?

Comment

Supposedly from a 2020 leak from a political meeting within a liberal inner circle. It was very quickly denied but it make one wonder a bit

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...