• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil could hit $100 this winter and spur global economic crisis: Bank of America

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run out? There are enough fossil fuels to run the planet for another 1000yrs. And by that time wind and solar still won't power more than your coffee pot.

If you want an alternative source better get started on nukes and hydrogen. Wasted 25 yrs already.

If you try to convert the grid to renewables you will send oil to $1000 a bbl.

Comment

Big explosion at Gazprom plant.

Damage? Nada.

Everything is fine, they said.

But not all reports agree - reportedly a main line to China and Eastern Russia.

Who knows - it has happened lately that the official narrative purposely obscures the truth.
      Last edited by burnt; Oct 8, 2021, 18:08.

Comment

High demand and the transition to green power has left much of Europe at risk of blackouts. In Germany, state authorities are teaching the public to heat their homes with candles and get used to “cooking without electricity.”

"With blackouts looming, German government holds disaster preparation day, promotes ‘cooking without electricity’"

Why?

"...wind-power generation fell this year, literally due to a lack of wind in Germany. Coal burning has increased to make up this shortfall ... Germans, who already pay the highest price per kilowatt hour in the world."

The proposed solution - more wind turbines! And end nuke plants.

Oh, and prepare the people by holding " Disaster Protection Days" with your bundled-up Grandma cooking over a candle as the example - literally.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grandma cooking with candle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	771769

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          https://www.rt.com/news/536361-germa...outs-power-ad/

"With blackouts looming, German government holds disaster preparation day, promotes ‘cooking without electricity’"

Why?

"...wind-power generation fell this year, literally due to a lack of wind in Germany. Coal burning has increased to make up this shortfall ... Germans, who already pay the highest price per kilowatt hour in the world."

The proposed solution - more wind turbines! And end nuke plants.

Oh, and prepare the people by holding " Disaster Protection Days" with your bundled-up Grandma cooking over a candle as the example - literally.

[ATTACH]8865[/ATTACH]
          Another successful implementation of build back better.

Comment

"An energy crisis is gripping the world, with potentially grave consequences"

"By Will Englund
            Yesterday at 6:00 a.m. EDT

Energy is so hard to come by right now that some provinces in China are rationing electricity, Europeans are paying sky-high prices for liquefied natural gas, power plants in India are on the verge of running out of coal, and the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline in the United States stood at $3.25 on Friday — up from $1.72 in April.

As the global economy recovers and global leaders prepare to gather for a landmark conference on climate change..."

Their solution?

Read here - "As global leaders prepare to gather in Glasgow, Scotland, at the end of the month for a climate conference, advocates for renewable energy say the crisis shows the need to move further away from coal, gas and oil ..."

Comment

Lebanon building back better as well

Comment

That could be a photo of a woman in Texas during the big freeze that shut down so many gas powered electrical plants this February.

Why the Deep Freeze Caused Texas to Lose Power

Issues with natural gas supplies and the grid’s isolation both factored in to the massive outages

“Wind and solar were not significant contributors to what happened in Texas. They have planning around these particular events; they know in events like this wind and solar production will be low,” Gilbert said. “That said, looking forward, wind and solar are going to have challenges with winter demand. And that is something we have to come to grips with as we try to decarbonize the electricity system.”

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-the-deep-freeze-caused-texas-to-lose-power/

But I predict A5 will tell us it was all the fault of wind and solar! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  That could be a photo of a woman in Texas during the big freeze that shut down so many gas powered electrical plants this February.

Why the Deep Freeze Caused Texas to Lose Power

Issues with natural gas supplies and the grid’s isolation both factored in to the massive outages

“Wind and solar were not significant contributors to what happened in Texas. They have planning around these particular events; they know in events like this wind and solar production will be low,” Gilbert said. “That said, looking forward, wind and solar are going to have challenges with winter demand. And that is something we have to come to grips with as we try to decarbonize the electricity system.”

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-the-deep-freeze-caused-texas-to-lose-power/

But I predict A5 will tell us it was all the fault of wind and solar! LOL
                  Let me get this straight Chuck2, we are talking about sky rocketing energy prices around the world, shortages of natural gas and diesel, countries experiencing electricity blackouts and your talking about the fact that utility companies in Texas failed to properly winterize their natural gas production facilities? That is amusingly weak but not surprising! LOL

Comment

Just wondering if it wasn’t becAuse demand
                    For energy went so low due to the pandemic
                    That many companies shut down and now that
                    More areas are getting more closer to open
                    Up there is a shortage of catching up to the
                    Demand? This is too simple and too well fact driven
                    For agriville.

Or maybe energy companies are just screwing us?

Or maybe this is all part of rhe conspiracy plandemic?
                    Which means now energy companies are in on it.
                    Break people faster to build back better?

Rumour going around that the UN has directed
                    Chinese military personnel that are landing in
                    A secret air field in new foundland. 8 loads a day
                    For rhe last month. I kid you not this is being
                    Said at community meetings around rhe fight back
                    Against government over reach.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                      For agriville.

Wouldn’t worry wheel. China is playing bully to Taiwan right now. Pushing for unification whether they want it or not. News last night was a bunch of young people decrying the use of co2 spewing coal plants in Germany and how every world leader was going to fly their jet to Scotland to talk about it. People are going into this winter worldwide worried they may freeze. Tone deaf comes to mind doesn’t it? I don’t know I’m just a stupid farmer but I get the feeling from leaders it’s do as I say and not as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Lebanon building back better as well
                        Seems like the energy problem is fairly widespread, like a big percentage of the globe.

And worsening.

And the responses are so scattershot and generally ineffective.

Don't you all agree that what we really need right in this moment is one unified world government with a single voice calling out the orders on how to combat this crisis?

A nice, uniform message that promises relief for the suffering? For the common good?

A government that would assure equal and fair access to the earth's resources? And if you're concerned about any of it, you will find comfort in seeing the orders enforced by the presence of the blue helmet military.

Like, what if we were to be afflicted with a fairly serious disease that created fear and confusion worldwide?

Wouldn't it sound like a smart idea to have one universal organization that gave out clear, consistent and effective direction which gives calm reassurance to each individual on the planet?

It might mean giving up just a bit of what you are accustomed to - maybe a bit more for some than others; you know, the selfish ones who are a danger to society, to you!

Well guess what - if that's your dream, it's all in place and coming soon to a store near you.

If that's your nightmare, you will soon wake up to find that it's already happening whether you like it or not.

Get in Line and Roll up Your Sleeve.

"Show me your papers" - to buy fuel?

Comment

Where are the deflationists? Errol? Please console the masses and tell em the inflation they are witnessing is transitory. I think inflation is about to get a whole lot worse. Supply chains are complex and fragile, fire 25% of the workforce many key positions will go unfulfilled. Could get ugly folks.
                          Last edited by biglentil; Oct 10, 2021, 08:14.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            Wouldn’t worry wheel. China is playing bully to Taiwan right now. Pushing for unification whether they want it or not. News last night was a bunch of young people decrying the use of co2 spewing coal plants in Germany and how every world leader was going to fly their jet to Scotland to talk about it. People are going into this winter worldwide worried they may freeze. Tone deaf comes to mind doesn’t it? I don’t know I’m just a stupid farmer but I get the feeling from leaders it’s do as I say and not as I do.
                            I don't know how many read the blog posted here lately by a Serbian or some Balkan "survivor" about life in the Balkans during the civil war - it was some of the ugliest reading I've done since "Gulag..."

One thing that stood out the most sharply was his statement that in all the deprivation and death, the politicians did not seem to suffer at all.

Sound familiar? (Think Tofino)

They laugh at us as we scurry around following orders, locking ourselves in and and getting shut out of society.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Laughing.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	771773
                            Last edited by burnt; Oct 10, 2021, 08:15.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              For agriville.

Here is an overview from the IEA:”Statement on recent developments in natural gas and electricity markets.” On iea.org. Sept. 21.2021
                              Last edited by Hamloc; Oct 10, 2021, 12:41.

Comment

The cold weather training of Chinese troops happened regardless. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211010-085745_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	771774

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...