• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United Grassroots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When newguy Starts quoting Alfred E. Newman is pretty hard to take him seriously anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
      Straight up lies, natural antibodies are far superior and last much much longer. Hear it for yourself from this video from Pfizer scientists.

Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
      Nick Karl, Pfizer Scientist: “When somebody is naturally immune — like they got COVID — they probably have more antibodies against the virus…When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination.”
      Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: “You’re protected for longer” if you have natural COVID antibodies compared to the COVID vaccine.
      Croce: “I work for an evil corporation…Our organization is run on COVID money.”
      Rahul Khandke, Pfizer Scientist: “If you have [COVID] antibodies built up, you should be able to prove that you have those built up.”

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/politics...s-3245693.html
      I agree they were “Straight up lies”. I’ve read so many reports on natural immunity. The human body is truly a remarkable design, Interior and exterior, and likely in other dimensions we know little to nothing about.

The Covid “slap-together” vaccines, all of them designedi by quick-buck peoplekind, are a disgrace to discovery and manufacturing that should have been intricately designed, refined and properly tested. Instead, they liased with the Wuhanners, who are dandy at stealing ideas and inventions. Made in China final gooda products are about as lasting and trustworthy as the the Made in China dresses that are cut crooked, buttons that don’t fit buttonholes, shrink, arent colorfast and fall apart in the washing machine.

Thats the kind of partners Pharma choose. Fast and cheap. Pars

Comment

Reminds me of that song Evil Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
          I agree they were “Straight up lies”. I’ve read so many reports on natural immunity. The human body is truly a remarkable design, Interior and exterior, and likely in other dimensions we know little to nothing about.

The Covid “slap-together” vaccines, all of them designedi by quick-buck peoplekind, are a disgrace to discovery and manufacturing that should have been intricately designed, refined and properly tested. Instead, they liased with the Wuhanners, who are dandy at stealing ideas and inventions. Made in China final gooda products are about as lasting and trustworthy as the the Made in China dresses that are cut crooked, buttons that don’t fit buttonholes, shrink, arent colorfast and fall apart in the washing machine.

Thats the kind of partners Pharma choose. Fast and cheap. Pars
          so why are all calves vaccinated before entering feedlot?Are the feedlot owners being taken for a ride in using vaccines?Have you asked a vet or family doctor about vaccines?please do.Maybe you can teach him something.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Reminds me of that song Evil Woman.
            Yup people trying to expose reality on some of this madness..... evil lol

Comment

A quote from Parsley's article, which I believe has already been proven to be a fabrication. As is fairly obvious.

Right from the beginning.

Rimbey Alberta, a small town couple hours west of Red Deer
              The "Doctor" must travel by horse and buggy if it takes him 2 hours to travel the ~60 km from Red Deer to Rimbey.

Leave the spreading of fake Ivermectin news to Chuck. There is enough proven real news and evidence that it is not necessary to ruin credibilty by being suckered into spreading fake news.

Comment

You haven’t done your homework, Alberta Farmer.

I returned to the original blogger’s site, Brian Pickford, and figured since you didn’t take the time to do it yourself, I d insert his addendum comments down for you under your nose:

Excerpt quoted, and some comments i also
                quoted:

Can’t Let This Go —Dr. Nagase In Alberta
                OCTOBER 4, 2021 / BRIANPECKFORD
                He confirms he was in :

St. Paul , Aug 23,24,26, 27
                Ponoka Sept 4th,
                Hinton Sept 5-6.

This should be proof positive with the other info in earlier blogs of Dr, Nagase’s existence, registered in Alberta , College and Physicians and Surgeons , address and phone number, anyone can assess, and AHS confirming his locum status in the Province and that besides Rimby , he practised in three other towns in Alberta in the last few months.

Share this:
                TwitterFacebook

Related
                Some Have Questioned Dr. Nagase’s Story . Here Is Some Extra Information
                October 4, 2021
                With 21 comments
                Tragedy In Rural Alberta, A Courageous Doctor Speaks Out .
                October 3, 2021
                With 209 comments
                EXCLUSIVE: U of A health professor says the vaccinated are more likely to contract Delta variant
                September 29, 2021
                With 2 comments
                Uncategorized
                Post navigation
                ← Some Have Questioned Dr. Nagase’s Story . Here Is Some Extra Information
                3 thoughts on “Can’t Let This Go —Dr. Nagase In Alberta”

conceivedinnewfoundlandbornincanada
                OCTOBER 4, 2021 AT 6:20 PM
                I read the earlier article you posted. I noticed that it was picked up from here and reposted elsewhere. Holy Phuck! I’m flabbergasted by the steps our ‘overlords’ will take to discredit this man.

Liked by 8 people

meyerdesign
                OCTOBER 4, 2021 AT 6:48 PM
                Given the multiple confirmations, I’d think it is high time for those who would challenge to offer evidence, not mere doubts and assertions.

Liked by 7 people

Bob McCarter
                OCTOBER 4, 2021 AT 7:32 PM
                Hate to see you defamed Brian but then I guess it is some measure of success.
                I wrote the following response back to
                deanblundell.com/news/

Dean – Spoken with all the overweening authority of someone with little to no biology background – or didn’t understand. If a chemical is biologically active it may have several pharmacological uses, aspirin for example is used as an analgesic but may also be used as a anticoagulant. To think that Ivermectin is ineffective against viruses simply because it has a known action against nematodes is simplistic. The true test of any supposition is in the experiment and early experiments can use historical controls (previously many patients died, now most survive). There may be time later for those double blind controls for double digit accuracy but lives are at stake. Over 60 studies and several countries that have used IVM have had shown high efficacy. Try Uttar Pradesh for example. Your promotion of vaccines over early treatments is killing people. It is estimated that in the US over 500,000 people, living breathing men, women and children, could have been saved by early treatment. Educate yourself and stop labelling the intelligent people uncovering the suppression of this information a$$holes and f**king morons. These are not logical, scientific arguments and demonstrate who the real moron is.”
                UNQUOTE. Pars

Comment

AF, I personally have ivermectin stocked. It’s called choice. Don’t try any shaming tactics or racist tactics or the lack of intelligence tactics et al, on me because none have relevance to my “choice” option.

In a free society, I get to choose.

If I want to treat Covid or flu by pouring a streak of maple syrup on my rump, it’s none of your business. It’s my choice.

People get all tempered and nasty when somebody isn’t fully masked and vaccinated and in a supplicant position. They forget that in a free country, citizens get to make that choice for themselves.
                  That is the bottom line. Choice.

Pars

Comment

AF, I personally have ivermectin stocked. It’s called choice. Don’t try any shaming tactics or racist tactics or the lack of intelligence tactics et al, on me because none have relevance to my “choice” option.

If I want to treat Covid or flu by pouring a streak of maple syrup on my rump, it’s none of your business. It’s my choice.

People get all tempered and nasty when somebody isn’t fully masked and vaccinated and in a supplicant position. They forget that in a free country, citizens get to make that choice for themselves.

Pars
                    It is society's choice to have essential workers vaccinated. It is society's choice to allow only vaccinated into non essential gatherings and business. Real freedom to have medical services not over whelmed by the Parselys and big lentils who think they should be saved by the medical system that they won't listen to. Your freedom is to exile yourself in your bunker.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      who think they should be saved by the medical system that they won't listen to. Your freedom is to exile yourself in your bunker.
                      So like the smokers and obese and opioid addicts who were addicted by doctors in the first place. Last I checked, they are all in there too. How many doctors told patients to lose weight, eat better, exercise and stop smoking? How many listened?

You fail basic logic every time.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        So like the smokers and obese and opioid addicts who were addicted by doctors in the first place. Last I checked, they are all in there too. How many doctors told patients to lose weight, eat better, exercise and stop smoking? How many listened?

You fail basic logic every time.
                        If smokers had access to a treatment that would protect them from the ill effects would they take it? You missed the point.

Comment

Pars
                          except the one that get real sick that I know that think your way end up in a hospital on a ventilator begging for the high tech medical care from the system they openly slandered.

Comment

You haven’t done your homework, Alberta Farmer.

I returned to the original blogger’s site, Brian Pickford, and figured since you didn’t take the time to do it yourself, I d insert his addendum comments down for you under your nose:

Excerpt quoted, and some comments i also
                            quoted:

Can’t Let This Go —Dr. Nagase In Alberta
                            OCTOBER 4, 2021 / BRIANPECKFORD
                            He confirms he was in :

St. Paul , Aug 23,24,26, 27
                            Ponoka Sept 4th,
                            Hinton Sept 5-6.

This should be proof positive with the other info in earlier blogs of Dr, Nagase’s existence, registered in Alberta , College and Physicians and Surgeons , address and phone number, anyone can assess, and AHS confirming his locum status in the Province and that besides Rimby , he practised in three other towns in Alberta in the last few months.

Share this:
                            TwitterFacebook

Related
                            Some Have Questioned Dr. Nagase’s Story . Here Is Some Extra Information
                            October 4, 2021
                            With 21 comments
                            Tragedy In Rural Alberta, A Courageous Doctor Speaks Out .
                            October 3, 2021
                            With 209 comments
                            EXCLUSIVE: U of A health professor says the vaccinated are more likely to contract Delta variant
                            September 29, 2021
                            With 2 comments
                            Uncategorized
                            Post navigation
                            ← Some Have Questioned Dr. Nagase’s Story . Here Is Some Extra Information
                            3 thoughts on “Can’t Let This Go —Dr. Nagase In Alberta”

conceivedinnewfoundlandbornincanada
                            OCTOBER 4, 2021 AT 6:20 PM
                            I read the earlier article you posted. I noticed that it was picked up from here and reposted elsewhere. Holy Phuck! I’m flabbergasted by the steps our ‘overlords’ will take to discredit this man.

Liked by 8 people

meyerdesign
                            OCTOBER 4, 2021 AT 6:48 PM
                            Given the multiple confirmations, I’d think it is high time for those who would challenge to offer evidence, not mere doubts and assertions.

Liked by 7 people

Bob McCarter
                            OCTOBER 4, 2021 AT 7:32 PM
                            Hate to see you defamed Brian but then I guess it is some measure of success.
                            I wrote the following response back to
                            deanblundell.com/news/

Dean – Spoken with all the overweening authority of someone with little to no biology background – or didn’t understand. If a chemical is biologically active it may have several pharmacological uses, aspirin for example is used as an analgesic but may also be used as a anticoagulant. To think that Ivermectin is ineffective against viruses simply because it has a known action against nematodes is simplistic. The true test of any supposition is in the experiment and early experiments can use historical controls (previously many patients died, now most survive). There may be time later for those double blind controls for double digit accuracy but lives are at stake. Over 60 studies and several countries that have used IVM have had shown high efficacy. Try Uttar Pradesh for example. Your promotion of vaccines over early treatments is killing people. It is estimated that in the US over 500,000 people, living breathing men, women and children, could have been saved by early treatment. Educate yourself and stop labelling the intelligent people uncovering the suppression of this information a$$holes and f**king morons. These are not logical, scientific arguments and demonstrate who the real moron is.”
                            UNQUOTE. Pars
                            So now you are posting total fiction after calling others liars. Impressive. You should be tossed from this site. This kind of outright misinformation is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
                              Rocker Ted Nugent on covid vaxxines. https://twitter.com/pewpewonepew/sta...52596520579072
                              And who the F cares what he thinks?

Comment

Parsley, I may very well be completely wrong. I am basing this on what another poster, who is on the same side of this issue as you are, yesterday on another thread posted that an investigative reporter had proven this to be false. Sometime overnight he deleted his post.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...