• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United Grassroots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    You are lucky to be a alive. LOL
    You are right, after I whipped my myocarditis from the shot, I am lucky to be alive.

Had I taken that 2nd shot I could have left a young family fatherless with a crop in the field to boot.

Comment

Interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        If the worst to come of it is that the jabs just "didn't work", then we will have dodged a big bullet - no, rather a nuclear bomb.
        The big worry now is that they do work. We already know they don't work for the stated purpose, the worry is the actual purpose. That is weakening immune systems and shortening lifespans.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
          An immunocompromised individual is very reliant on the state, any wonder why HIV sequence was inserted into the jab and 13% test hiv positive now. As that doctor concluded in his before and after testing of the double jabbed results were consistent with autoimmune disorder. Doesn't HIV cause that, false positives really?🤔
          So what happens if one partner is jabbed, and the other is not? Have to worry about HIV transmission now? Lol

Comment

An immunocompromised individual is very reliant on the state and big pharma, any wonder why HIV sequence was inserted into the jab and 13% test hiv positive now. As that doctor concluded in his before and after testing of the double jabbed results were consistent with autoimmune disorder. Doesn't HIV cause that, false positives really?🤔
            This is getting better and better... a Billion people are going to end up HIV positive because of vaccinations by the time this is over. Hahaha im forwarding this on to friends and family, should be good for a few laughs on a slow day.

Comment

Back in Dec I first learned of the hiv sequence inserted in the Mrna molecule wrapped in the lipid nanoparticle. It is in the technical literature. Then that was confirmed by Australian trials, and now numerous reports. Australia rolled out the vaccines regardless. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but this gene modification experiment needs to be halted. NOW!

[ATTACH]8830[/ATTACH]
              I also read the technicals quite some time ago. There are other additives to the vaccine that would be very unacceptable to many folks.

The bottom line is this:

You are expendable.

Some will be angry with that statement.

Some will be amused.

Some pleased.

Some will shrug and move on the next stage of the plan.
              Last edited by parsley; Oct 6, 2021, 13:30.

Comment

Back in Dec I first learned of the hiv sequence inserted in the Mrna molecule wrapped in the lipid nanoparticle. It is in the technical literature. Then that was confirmed by Australian trials, and now numerous reports. Australia rolled out the vaccines regardless. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but this gene modification experiment needs to be halted. NOW!

[ATTACH]8830[/ATTACH]
                Ugh I kept telling myself I wouldnt engage with this...

But yes, your right. Its an International conspiracy between every major government and the WHO is just throwing out approvals for these vaccines to pad their pockets. Keep preaching, only you can help people see the light. You are the only one who gets it lentil. Everyone is lying and wants this. Plandemic right? blah blah blah

Comment

Here is the full story from the BBC. Not much to worry about since the vaccine was in development only and the developers are planning to correct any false positives for HIV.

Kids go back to your Covid is a hoax and the vaccines are worse than covid science kits and keep proving over and over again what a gullible bunch of fools you are. LOL

"A promising Australian candidate for a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after trial participants returned false HIV positive results.

Australia had previously agreed to buy 51 million doses of the vaccine being developed by Australian firm CSL and the University of Queensland (UQ).

The government said orders of other vaccines would now fill the shortfall.

CSL and UQ stressed that the positive results were false - meaning trial participants' health was not at risk.

The Australian government said it had now entered an agreement for the Novavax vaccine, and upped its existing order of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

The UK was the first to begin rolling out a vaccine from Pfizer this week.

What happened with the UQ/CSL vaccine?

The vaccine had been in stage one of trials, and proving to be effective in making antibodies.

But it also generated HIV antibodies in some recipients - which meant it showed false positives for HIV. Further testing proved the HIV wasn't there.

CSL and UQ said fixing the flaw would take about a year, prompting a decision to abandon the trial.

"It was likely to work. But we knew that we didn't want to have any issues with confidence, and this false-positive test may have caused some confusion and lack of confidence," said Brendan Murphy, secretary of Australia's Department of Health."

Comment

"A promising Australian candidate for a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after trial participants returned false HIV positive results.
                    Thats some solid science there chuck. They only find out about the problems after its injected into a bunch of willing guinea pigs.

Really inspires confidence in the next batch doesnt it..LOL. Sounds like some of those climate models snuck into the big pharma machine.

Comment

Here is the full story from the BBC. Not much to worry about since the vaccine was in development only and the developers are planning to correct any false positives for HIV.

Kids go back to your Covid is a hoax and the vaccines are worse than covid science kits and keep proving over and over again what a gullible bunch of fools you are. LOL

Australia had previously agreed to buy 51 million doses of the vaccine being developed by Australian firm CSL and the University of Queensland (UQ).

CSL and UQ stressed that the positive results were false - meaning trial participants' health was not at risk.

The Australian government said it had now entered an agreement for the Novavax vaccine, and upped its existing order of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

The vaccine had been in stage one of trials, and proving to be effective in making antibodies.

But it also generated HIV antibodies in some recipients - which meant it showed false positives for HIV. Further testing proved the HIV wasn't there.

CSL and UQ said fixing the flaw would take about a year, prompting a decision to abandon the trial.

"It was likely to work. But we knew that we didn't want to have any issues with confidence, and this false-positive test may have caused some confusion and lack of confidence," said Brendan Murphy, secretary of Australia's Department of Health."
                      You may live to regret your dogmatic attitude. Believe without question, that’s my boy!

Comment

But it also generated HIV antibodies in some recipients - which meant it showed false positives for HIV. Further testing proved the HIV wasn't ther

What’s the date on that article. I thought AstraZeneca was a hot potatoe that nobody wanted

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...