• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealer parts prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Don’t buy any all
    Made in China and what if there
    Are micro chips implanted in them? Ever
    Think about that one? Someone in China
    And the un would know every time I m
    On the can? No thanks.
    Someone posting on the internet to a public site multiple times daily worrying about China chipping and tracking him. Likely carries a cell phone everywhere with him too. You can't make this sh!t up. And no one on this site is important enough for China or Ottawa to care about you as an individual or your individual actions.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      And even the ones that don't break and are rarely in stock anywhere....just in case.

Basically if you buy something you should buy 2 , so you have everything you need...thats good managing , right?

Full sarcasm.

I think I know where you are going with that comment...lmao.
      I tend to buy 2 at a time also at least its' saves half the trips to town and my butt has been saved on those saturday afternoon breakdowns a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
        Anyone interested in seeing my $66 full bin alarm with LED spot light . Old 100ft extension cord $20, Led spot light $12, 7 pin trailer plug $8, 2" grey Plastic LB $7, pin ball tilt switch $7 (could make your own easy enough), 12v siren and flasher $12. If the spot light is on you know the siren is live. Works perfectly.

[ATTACH]8825[/ATTACH]
        Hey hey hey there Red Green. Thats the way to do it !
        Meep Industries contender

Comment

I use that red tape to patch my work jacket. It holds up going through the washing machine a dozen times.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
            I use that red tape to patch my work jacket. It holds up going through the washing machine a dozen times.
            That stuff is unreal have emergency
            Patched truck box for flax or canary leaks.
            Lol

Comment

That red tuck tape is great stuff.
              Sorry red green . Duct tape is history.
              Just do not plan on taking it off a painted surface.

Comment

One can easily tell the farmers who started before 2006.

Comment

If you notice the camera that was a huge improvement especially when moving the auger at night when judging distance gets really tough. No more setting the auger down on the lid or the arms of the lid, then catching the spout on the way out. . $120 for a screen and wired camera on Amazon. I had a spare 65ft cord. Haven't tried the wireless versions of the cameras, any experience? Thought range might be an issue.

I should have mentioned the spot light is mounted half way up the auger on the underside and shines towards and below the spout. Why 100ft long augers don't come from the factory with lights is beyond me or maybe some do?
                  So far, cordless haven't worked.
                  Cameras don't need light.
                  Only light that's awesome is the remote controlled one on swing. Perfectly illuminates everything but leaves your mirrors dark.

Comment

Haven't tried the wireless versions of the cameras, any experience? Thought range might be an issue.

I have the wifi camera mounted with magnets on my swing auger for the Super-B. Transmits to my phone and makes me look competent pulling alongside and changing hoppers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...