• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving!

Interesting to note this might be the first year Agriville has not had a Thanksgiving post. What has become of us?
    It is sometimes hard work to look at the bright side but I have a lot to be thankful for. Be thankful if you're eating turkey with family as many are not. Enjoy and stay positive!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone on Agriville! I am thankful for family and friends. Thankful for being in good health as many are not, so am blessed with that.

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
      Happy thanksgiving to everyone on Agriville! I am thankful for family and friends. Thankful for being in good health as many are not, so am blessed with that.
      Thankful for our many Blessings!

Hope we can become stronger working together, both family and friends; to build a strong prosperous future our grandchildren will have the opportunity to thrive and live in peace!

Cheers

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, AV’ers,

Blackpowder inspired me to write a/b Canada's 2021 thanksgiving.
        It’s a sunny day in Southeast Saskatchewan! The Maverick Party is still working hard. Harvest is winding down in this area. There are a lot of wild elk and moose out rustling, so most peoplekind wont starve this winter.

Premier Moe is very very busy building concentration camps for Canada’s Villified this autumn, compliments of your smug Federal and Provincial Carbon Tax collectors

Racoons have homesteaded in the barn loft and they’re very cranky neighbours. I also have four kittens I’d be most pleased to send to the reply to this post which best describes Joe Biden’s IQ. Taking lessons in witching wells should be a profitable venture this fall. I’m not woke; I’m in Covid nightmare mode

I was told to make investments with honest to goodness real value so I bought a bottle of GoldSchloger liqueur with real gold flakes in it. If you want to invest in the taste, just message me. And we can polish off the gold.

Some Liberals are expecting Goodale to send men in black hoodies to farm homes this fall because he’s the most experienced hood Ottawa has

Churches don’t have choirs to sing four part harmony anymore because harmony has been declared legislatively illegal via Bill 🎼

2021 real Men are now menstruating their way through the news. 2021 real Women will likely begin breastfeeding weaned calves in response to woke Governments being pressured to address livestock producers’ shortage of feed and hay,

There is no such thing as a happy turkey in October. A closely-held trust-me belief sometimes ends up being a sweet talking liar.

All communist women should dye their hair red just as soon as their particular country is taken over by the Chinese Govt. That way, they can substitute their indebted country's subsistence cheque for a Red Army cheque, and double their money. Plus spray a large yellow star along with five small yellow-stars on their forehead, daily, to show they are delighted to support the jab.

And if you are a lonely little petunia in an onion patch, today, rejoice, because few people could grow onions this year.

Happy Happy T-day. pars
        Last edited by parsley; Oct 10, 2021, 18:27. Reason: Silly errors

Comment

I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on and behind Agriville! We have been given much for which to express our thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post

It’s a sunny day in Southeast Saskatchewan! The Maverick Party is still working hard. Harvest is winding down in this area. There are a lot of wild elk and moose out rustling, so most peoplekind wont starve this winter.

Premier Moe is very very busy building concentration camps for Canada’s Villified this autumn, compliments of your smug Federal and Provincial Carbon Tax collectors

Racoons have homesteaded in the barn loft and they’re very cranky neighbours. I also have four kittens I’d be most pleased to send to the reply to this post which best describes Joe Biden’s IQ. Taking lessons in witching wells should be a profitable venture this fall. I’m not woke; I’m in Covid nightmare mode

I was told to make investments with honest to goodness real value so I bought a bottle of GoldSchloger liqueur with real gold flakes in it. If you want to invest in the taste, just message me. And we can polish off the gold.

Some Liberals are expecting Goodale to send men in black hoodies to farm homes this fall because he’s the most experienced hood Ottawa has

Churches don’t have choirs to sing four part harmony anymore because harmony has been declared legislatively illegal via Bill 🎼

2021 real Men are now menstruating their way through the news. 2021 real Women will likely begin breastfeeding weaned calves in response to woke Governments being pressured to address livestock producers’ shortage of feed and hay,

There is no such thing as a happy turkey in October. A closely-held trust-me belief sometimes ends up being a sweet talking liar.

All communist women should dye their hair red just as soon as their particular country is taken over by the Chinese Govt. That way, they can substitute their indebted country's subsistence cheque for a Red Army cheque, and double their money. Plus spray a large yellow star along with five small yellow-stars on their forehead, daily, to show they are delighted to support the jab.

And if you are a lonely little petunia in an onion patch, today, rejoice, because few people could grow onions this year.

Happy Happy T-day. pars
            I'd be thankful if you did not post. You just could not resist . No one wants your nonsense. At least burnt kept it civil.

Comment

A fabulous version, Burnt. Thank you so much. Pars.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post

Happy Happy T-day. pars
                Maybe don't drink the Goldschloger BEFORE posting.

Comment

Just another day isolating in the tractor, sardines for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                    Just another day isolating in the tractor, sardines for dinner.
                    Live it up next time ,take some crackers with you.

Comment

We had a family thanksgiving that will not be forgotten. All of our family and a couple of close friends numbered 23 and our shed had activities galore. Our nephew shut down his landscaping and made a jaunt from Saskatoon. Facetime calls to our distant family rounded off the day. The feast was on.

Our families are strong and though the foolishness of the world may make one despondent, our strength can’t waiver. We have youngsters watching and depending on us to make their lives beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. 🍀

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving To all on Agriville.

It's a great place to be part of.

Very thankful this year for being able to spend two days with family and friends usually we are in full harvest mode so this is a once in a 20-year treat.

Thankful for the crop I grew.

Thankful for my family and friends.

Thankful to live in Saskatchewan and Florida.

Thankful to be alive and spend time with you all.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3BD14354-1E85-490B-8095-F8495ECDF3ED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	771776

Comment

Giving Thanks that I'm able to live, raise my family and farm in Canada, the greatest country in the world.

So fortunate.

Comment

Kids didn't come home so a great day to haul 10 buck malt.

Comment

Did you swath the barley?
                              We had to swath ours , the green would just not come out , and since you can not spray malt barley at all we swathed ours again. Watched weather and hit a good window to get er off dry .
                              Some guys straight cut but most of that went through dryers or into air bins for a month and got it dry and most green out .
                              One of the few years malt paid decent

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...