• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fix is in

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    Allow me if I may a little back story.
    And hopefully an explanation why aholes are a trigger.

Two weeks ago I managed to find after a years struggle, a private psychologist for my son. $200/hr.
    His mother subsequently nearly got him charged for seeing him without her consent. Of which she has refused in the past. It is straightened out now but what a roller coaster. Dealing with difficult personalities (aholes) a draining experience. Occasionally I forget I am dealing with someone whose subconscious needs to alter facts to fit it's feelings.

You see, under our disease based model. Psychiatry is diagnose and medicate only. Paid in 15 minute descending scales. Hence there are only a handful of child psychiatrists in the province. None of which are accessable unless a crime or suicide attempt is committed. And then for 15 minutes. Not to understand and work with the patient's problems, only to medicate and bill at the higher rate.
    Psychologists on the other hand can't prescribe only counsel. Again a severe shortage. If you rely only on the public system you can easily fall through the cracks.
    Mediocrity is rewarded and therefore rampant in the entire system. Under qualification as well.
    AHS Mental Health abandoned us on numerous occasions. Ejection from programs as they needed a success rate for funding. Appointments not continued or pursued because of lack of engagement.
    Children's Services told me there was nothing they could do unless I was abusive or suicide was attempted. Even then there are 100 kids for every placement. FSCD support and funding has led nowhere as they are overrun to the point of non existent. One phone call every six months. Certainly no financial support.
    My son has been mentally unable to attend school or leave the house for that matter, for nearly a year and the public support system is more hindrance than help.

Thank God I can access my own financial resources where many can't.
    Thank God I can navigate the confusing waters where others can't. Life is indeed harder if you're stupid applies.

If this process costs me $2-3000/month, should it not be used?
    The shortage of qualified personnel is a result of the system.
    Mental health being treated like a broken leg is part of the problem. Education models for societal understanding generational but are coming. We are 50 years behind Britain.
    Throwing more money at the wall without changing the model won't get better results.

The resident difficult personality on here is screeching out at things he knows nothing of through fear alone.
    Fear is a base emotion acting before rational thought. An excellent crowd motivator.
    But on this matter I would ask for a more rational discussion. Have your identity validated within your climate world but please leave fear and ignorance out of health care.
    Gauntlet thrown.

Look into “myosymetries “. They have done some amazing work on a couple of people that I know.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      I was introduced to that book by a very smart colleague of mine. The reason , was discussing the ideas of Peter zeihan. In his opinion, Peter is only a paid shill. Just a new Twist on the economic Hitman concept.
      After Reading the book, I read an article from Africa, where they were complaining about the horrific terms of the infrastructure deals the Chinese were helping them out with. It played out exactly as it did in the book.
      The fix is in...

The arrogance of the 'consensus' : western Media, UN Climate Change [COP26 co2 2050 the net zero scam will save planet earth] 'science'... Pandemic vax power brokers know 'best'... [while 98% of the third world is unvaxed] If you have no MONEY... YOU DO NOT MATTER.

There was scientific consensus that the world was Flat.

They were obviously holding a false world view 'consensus'.

There is scientific consensus that our Universe and all life came from 'evolution'...[the big bang - no intelligent designer] The present scientific consensus is wrong on this too.

Now the most recent 'consensus' is that we can 'save' humanity by ignoring all the principals of human decent dignity...[don't covet thy neighbours anything...life is not sacred unless the consensus says it is... if it feels 'good' do it... the strongest consensus holders in 'social' media win] that there is no accountability for our actions/motivations after we "expire"... 'No Creator of us that keeps accounts of human activities' and motivation...

Just the 'bliss' that our consensus of consciousness is... No God, No Heaven, No Hell... Nothing holds matter [the universe] together....but our "scientific consensus" in real time... determined by the politicians.. the creators of consensus of Chaos and Contagion ....

Heart warming isn't it!

Exactly as the Bible predicts! [The human instruction manual]

Cheers,, Wisdom and Blessings!!!
      Last edited by TOM4CWB; Oct 31, 2021, 20:54.

Comment

The perfect place for this ....

Comment

Sometimes a simple meme explains a lot ...
          we are being run by the biggest spoon fed , white privileged , grouper in Canadian history, all voted for by the very same SJW and alphabet group people they hate LOL .... what a Fukin joke this country is now

But he has nice hair and fancy socks .... what a bunch of fukin retards
          Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 31, 2021, 23:25.

Comment

For profit nursing homes generally performed worse than public nursing homes in many parts of Canada during the covid crisis. Extendicare in Saskatchewan is a good example of how unprepared and badly run private for profit care homes can function. The SHA public system has taken them over.

Where does the profit come from when providing high quality healthcare?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...