• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commodity group surveys

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commodity group surveys

Just got a Pulse grower survey, let them know about the failure of export reporting system, and the vital importance for price discovery ( higher or lower) market intelligence that is critical in a monopolistic dominated export system.

They can take on the contract shortage issue and make it an important topic .

But when the resolution comes from the floor of the AGM to establish export sales , they need to do more research.

Just look to the south for direction of the export sales reporting programs.

Bunch of tards.

And isn't there some UK or european agency going to start reporting prices at Vancouver.

Holy cow these guys are slow.
    Last edited by bucket; Nov 1, 2021, 09:00.

Comment

While our guys are starting a survey, American farm groups are actively fighting the us government to get them to reverse the tariffs on fertilizer. Hoping for results in the 2023 crop year. Mosaics shares have quadrupled since March 2020. Just my take, but looks like they are making a third more profit on 10 percent less product sales. Guess that’s what you get when the government facilities you to get over 80 percent market share.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

But when the resolution comes from the floor of the AGM to establish export sales , they need to do more research.

Bunch of tards.

And isn't there some UK or european agency going to start reporting prices at Vancouver.

We (check off groups) are working behind the scenes has been the standard answer. That has as much transparency as Canada's Export Sales Reporting Program....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Bunch of tards.

Careful I got my ASS chewed for even questioning the UK reporting issue.

Don't you know there is nobody in Canada smart enough to report on your own sales. Not sure what the rest of the provinces and farmers think of one Provincial group hiring overseas companies to report on your sales. Or what your customers will think of another country reporting on their purchases and deals with Canada. Oh but it is all traded globally so everyone knows anyhow! WTF? Nobody smart enough but everyone already knows. LMAO.

Comment

Survey from pulse growers found in spam.

Can someone tell me why the last question is " how many acres do you farm?"

And "what percentage is pulses?"

If a farmer is paying a mandatory non refundable checkoff ....what the phuck does farm size have to do with it.

What does it matter how old I am or where I am from?

Checkoff funds to do survey to find out age, acres, location seems like a waste of money that I can't get back.
            Last edited by bucket; Nov 2, 2021, 08:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...