• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden wants to shut down Line 5

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden wants to shut down Line 5

What reality does President Biden live in?

Someone should cut off all fuel to airforce 1 and all the heating fuels for the White House, Congress and House of Representatives. Joe’s houses should be cut off first before Line 5.

Apparently a anchor rubbed on Line 5 a few years ago. Line 5 ships 500,000bpd of synthetic crude, light crude, and distillates which primarily makes Propane in eastern Canada and the US.

Doesn’t that just warm your heart on a frosty morning!

Cheers from Joe!!!

Well maybe that is what is needed, for Eastern Canadians to realize that a new pipeline to the east from western Canada would help guarantee a stead reliable and safe supply of oil to their refineries....

But deep down in my heart I wouldn't mind seeing Eastern Canada and their Liberal Party freeze.

Comment

Oil supercycle for the win

Line 5 supplies light products (mostly out of Sask) for refining in ontario, plus propane and NGLs for heating in Quebec and Michigan. I would love to see this shut down.

I will eat a pounding on my enbridge stock just for the popcorn value.

Click image for larger version

Name:	natgs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	772010
      Last edited by jazz; Nov 9, 2021, 10:47.

Comment

Karma at its finest !!!!

Comment

With global warming eastern Canada won’t see snow , I remember that headline .
          I say Biden should shut it down , save the planet . In a few weeks time maybe we will get paid properly for carbon credits in western Canada for our proper farming practices while Ottawa and Quebec City burn candles to keep warm .

Comment

They will just use that as an excuse to import more of that super safe environmentally friendly oil from the worlds leader of human rights issues Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦

Comment

Shut it down and give them a taste of winter. Trudope can preach to the Saudi’s and company about women’s rights and the rest of the shit he does to piss off our trading partners.

Comment

Doubt it’ll get shut down but if it did oh the calamity. Lots out that way still heat with fuel. For as environmentally friendly you’d think they are they still burn diesel.

Comment

Here is something else they will add to "Canada's Health Pass".

Comment

Meanwhile elites , billionaires and silver spoon white privileged JT himself jet set all around the world for business and pleasure at their whim . Even taking rides to space on hydrocarbon fueled rockets
                    They are laughing at how stupid the average citizen is and love the chucks of the world for guilting people into the climate change cult ..
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Nov 10, 2021, 08:30.

Comment

The "Build back Gayer" campaign needs sky high oil prices to make green energy fly. There's defaults on debt coming because small business is getting kneecapped. This will make it more expensive for green to get funding. Plus supply chain issues, search solar panels and inverters on Amazon. Heck you can't buy a diesel or propane heater, plus as commodities rise due to inflation and demand, the core ingredients of green power go thru the roof. Look at Beyond Meat chart, they are screwed. This agenda that believes there's "too many people in the world" is right, because they are all coming and they are pist. It's an intentional crash of the economy so they can build back.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                        Doubt it’ll get shut down but if it did oh the calamity. Lots out that way still heat with fuel. For as environmentally friendly you’d think they are they still burn diesel.
                        yea , i couldn't believe it when i was there, same with the whole east coast

Comment

And that’s why carbon tax/BTU is twice as much on NG as diesel
                          Really brings things out in the open

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...