• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nov 11, thank you veterans and your families.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nov 11, thank you veterans and your families.

Thank you veterans and famiies for your
    sacrifices given unselfishly to make the
    world better. In your honour I truly wish
    People would make more effort to realize
    What we have and work more willingly towards
    Solutions rather than find divisions. Having
    Different opinions can actually be a good thing
    As long as there is a willingness to compromise
    As best as we can. People need to realize the size
    Scope of these differences relative to what history
    Has seen.
    The past world wars were necessary to stop
    Mad and cruel evil leaders. And there may be
    Situations where that may come again. But before
    We get to that stop and think about whether
    Your grievance or difference is really on that
    Scale?

Take a min to remember..

🙏

Comment

Big Wheel & SF3 - excellent posts. Well said and wise words of advice. Deserved more that a like…

Let’s all take a moment today to honour those who fought and continue to fight for our freedom.
      Last edited by RTK; Nov 11, 2021, 07:31. Reason: Error

Comment

I will mark the day, but this country is nothing what my ancestors fought for. They would be appalled at showing papers, shredding of rights and segregating society and with the endless MSM propaganda.

Comment

Thinking of ALL the family members, neighbors that volunteered, risked ALL, to prevent evil from winning the world. All deceased but remembered, valued, appreciated. Just ordinary farm boys/girls, many were just 18.Thank you to them. They would be SHOCKED to see current " show papers" mentality. They might be resisting ATM, we just deer in headlights, frog in the water, go along. Who will change the current situation? Evil still exists.
          Last edited by fjlip; Nov 11, 2021, 07:49.

Comment

Thank you to all the Veterans and their families for all sacrifices they made to defend Canada the greatest country in the world.

Never forget for what we have because of them!

Honor November 11

Comment

My wife is American and we have spent the last few evenings reading a short story to our children about a soldier exhibiting extreme bravery. It is not Canadian but if you have a minute read the story about Roy Benavidez.

https://coffeeordie.com/medal-of-honor-roy-benavidez/

Comment

Hope we are back inside next year. Short service at the cenotaph today. Attendance was way down but on other hand , had four RCMP in red, looked good on a cold, wet day.

Comment

As the years go by every Remembrance Day I am encouraged to take time to reflect on what it actually means to my family and I when we consider what sacrifices our veterans have made. Having had a great uncle killed in WW1 and then 4 uncles and 1 aunt serve in WW2 all to come home safely makes one realize how insignificant our perceived personal issues are today. The horrors that they must have faced in combat and the emotional anguish it must have left in the hearts of my grandparents sending there sons and daughters to war is hard to imagine.
                  I am therefore humbled every year to wear a poppy with pride honouring those who came before us and in return be the best man that I can be. Feeling proud and truly great full ,Salute.

Comment

Well dont look now but our idiot finds a way to disrespect the day for our fallen and vets.

Late due to a suspicious package but security let 1000 vets stand there in potential danger while Trudeau and GG kept at distance.

Then selfies with his adoring cult with the cenotaph as a backdrop.

who the fck takes selfies at a remembrance day celebration.

https://twitter.com/ryangerritsen/status/1458890980632023049

Comment

Jazz - wow he really did that… the a-hole made today about him.

Could he not politely decline, saying today was to remember those who served.

There are no words…

Comment

Gets worse, vaxx nazis at work on this sacred day as well. But since its just a memorial for our war dead, you wont hear a peep from our divisive PM. He owns this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FD8sLvmXMAQ1zdT (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	772038

Comment

Attended the ceremony in our local town. More important than ever because we are once again having to fight tyranny. Speech from the MLA noted the fight against tyranny of the nazis so many years ago. Wonder if she thought about the tyranny her government is contributing too right now. What will it take to get those folks to follow the science and stop this crazy campaign against the wisely unvaxxed.

Comment

WELL all the BAD words ever spoken could ever do justice to that walking talking PIECE OF SH IT!

FUQK you TURDO! Someone take him to the train! Save our country!

Comment

Neighbor is 99 and still carries the wreath in his legion garb. Hats off.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...