• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50000 Ha of GMO wheat in Argentina

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50000 Ha of GMO wheat in Argentina

It is interesting where the GMO wheat issue will go. With 50000 hectares of wheat grown in Argentina this year things are going to be fun to follow. Sounds like the plot of GMO wheat in the US PNW was plowed under after a backlash. For me I am not interested in round up ready or liberty wheat as I have options but wow think of the possibilities. From drought resistance, to insect resistance the possibilities are endless. In the end the market decides what we grow.

I wonder if the seed price of GM wheat will work out to about $70 / acre hummmmmm .

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
      I wonder if the seed price of GM wheat will work out to about $70 / acre hummmmmm .
      If we lost Glyphosate and Group 1/2 resistance overcomes crop production… we we’ll need alternate weed control alternatives not yet invented.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...