• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erin O’Toole has to unhitch Conservatives from the ‘Freedom Convoy,’ or get run over

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    Chuck2, simple question what benefit is it to the health of Canadians to force the remaining 15% of truckers to be vaccinated? They have been crossing the borders as essential workers for the last 2 years. What does it accomplish now?????
    Mandates have driven the hesitant to get vaccinated which is good for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      So you wouldn't mind if she died alone from dehydration in her shitty diaper after days of no food and water?
      Leave. Just leave.

Comment

Can't argue with the " take back my country types".

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          Quick question Chuck2, why do you think most people got vaccinated? In the people I meet a third got vaccinated so they could travel, a third got vaccinated so they could go to their kids hockey games and restaurants and bars and the remaining third did so because they believed in the vaccine. Chuck2 what do you find when you ask people this question?
          You Are missing a large portion of the population.
          I would say most of the working age people I know who have got the vaccine did so because their job or their education demanded it. What neighbor who has a rare blood disorder and her doctor told her do not get vaccinated under any conditions, was faced with the choice of losing her job or getting the vaccine.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 27, 2022, 09:42.

Comment

Even though some one like you doesn’t deserve a reply she pays for her care into a system that provides care for the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
              O'Toole's support of the rally has come a little late, and it shows. IMO what started as a trucker vaccine mandate protest has evolved into a protest of the terrible handling of the Covid problem. All around the western world people have grown sick of the loss of their freedoms. This is not about the Vax. This is about the lockdowns, the shutdowns, the lost jobs, the closed businesses, and the inability to move freely. Add to that the high price inflation and the carbon tax. When people see the Amazons and the Walmarts of the world growing and the small business suffering people reach a boiling point. For me I am triple vaxed and believe in the vax but the fact that so many farm shows and other things were still cancelled really bugs me. We were sold a bill of goods that the idea was to get the vaccine and be able to participate.
              As for O'Toole, I believe he is on his way out. His performance since the last election has been a huge disappointment. I think you are going to see a leadership change pretty soon.
              It goes without saying that we are all tired of covid and the losses. But doing nothing was never an option unless you wanted a complete disaster with many more deaths and a whole lot more disruption that could have caused even more job losses and economic disruption.

Doug Ford was much more aggressive with covid measures than Kenney and Moe and he is a Conservative who values "freedom".

Vaccines have prevented countless additional deaths and serious illness and helped keep the healthcare system functioning.
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 27, 2022, 09:27.

Comment

Good, time for Pierre to lead or the party needs to entirely step aside and allow for the PPC.

Comment

Perspective.

The federal government gave 4 million to HAYWEST.

The trucking convoy raised 6 million.

There is or was an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and no one recognized it.

No politician or farm group.

Just a thought from a dumbphuckled farmer!

edit: I have been posting the idea for a few days now.

Comment

"Because honestly Mr. prime minister, I was prepared to be injured in the line of duty when I joined the military. Nobody forced me to join the military. I was prepared to be killed in action.
                    What I wasn't prepared for Mr. prime minister, is Canada turing it's back on me."

Comment

It's time for O'Toole to unhitch himself from the CPC.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        Perspective.

There is or was an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and no one recognized it.

Liberal party raised less last year, and from fewer donors. Think on that.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                          That video should bring a tear to they eye of every proud Canadian!!!!
                          Very well done video.
                          Don't open many video's but that one was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            Perspective.

There are also at least 4 or 5 trucks with
                            Bales on the deck going east??? Thanks
                            For rubbing the hurt in.

It’s a great idea but you do know
                            This was arranged by you know who!!!!
                            You actually think they have farmers interest in mind!
                            Or any common worker benefits in mind?
                            They gladly will haul parts for oil wells and oilfield
                            Equipment back and are actually doing so!!!
                            Let that sink in. Lmao!

Comment

Its time for Otool to get behind something or get washed away. Truckers are going to realign Ottawa one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
                                There are also at least 4 or 5 trucks with
                                Bales on the deck going east??? Thanks
                                For rubbing the hurt in.

It’s a great idea but you do know
                                This was arranged by you know who!!!!
                                You actually think they have farmers interest in mind!
                                Or any common worker benefits in mind?
                                They gladly will haul parts for oil wells and oilfield
                                Equipment back and are actually doing so!!!
                                Let that sink in. Lmao!
                                Sure I understand your comments but why isn't anyone thinking about turning this into a positive news story?

Even hinting at bringing hay back would get the media's attention and then the conservatives could actually question what the liberals have been doing for ranchers out west?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...