• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madness

One of those mornings where I couldn't sleep so got up early made a coffee and decided to read some social media and wow...is everyone feeling rage? Twitter you pretty much can't find a positive post and if you do there are 30 comments bashing, bullying the poster. It isn't just rage about the convoy, but transgender issues, mad about electric cars, mad about other farmers buying high priced land, mad at free speech....what the hell is going on? Thank **** I can turn it off and jump in my tractor and blow snow, load some oats for Monday and get away from that crap.

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
    One of those mornings where I couldn't sleep so got up early made a coffee and decided to read some social media and wow...is everyone feeling rage? Twitter you pretty much can't find a positive post and if you do there are 30 comments bashing, bullying the poster. It isn't just rage about the convoy, but transgender issues, mad about electric cars, mad about other farmers buying high priced land, mad at free speech....what the hell is going on? Thank **** I can turn it off and jump in my tractor and blow snow, load some oats for Monday and get away from that crap.
    The extremes of our politics have stoked this
    Hatred, anti authority, anti democracy,
    Anti social, it’s all about me and I know
    More than the experts in order to get votes
    And now we have to deal with it. The coo coos
    Want to run things. The extremes can not accept
    That their ideas are not the main stream. And
    That goes both left and right political parties
    Want these votes so they don’t outright condemn
    Them when that’s what exactly has to happen.
    Last edited by riders2010; Jan 29, 2022, 07:51.

Comment

[QUOTE=riders2010;526889]The extremes of our politics have stoked this
      Want to run things.

The coo coos are running things, that’s the problem.
      Last edited by sumdumguy; Jan 29, 2022, 08:04.

Comment

IF Kaitlin Jenner drove in to my yard with her Tesla and offered me $ 4000 bucks an acre for my dirt I'd be gone . Hopefully some of this is just a January thing seems the only happy guys around here these days are the ones with skid steers on trailers moving snow. It snows just a bit every second day and blows like hell putting the stuff where people have to pay to move it. Dropped semi tire off at shop to get new one and was yelled at for trying to go in back to see if ready when I came back, maybe there's a SHORTAGE of snickers bars!

Comment

Neil Young and Joni Mitchell are doing their parts in eliminating madness.

They are both having their music removed from Spotify's streaming service because Spotify carries Joe Rogan's podcast.

This is only the beginning of Spotify's problems, there will be countless Musicians taking their music off of Spotify in solidarity of music legends Neil and Joni.

Bye Bye Joe, and bye bye income for Spotify.

Comment

Lmfao!!!!! Sure Spotify is worried sick!

Comment

Exactly what this Agriville has become. Why do you think the ones that added value here like Farmaholic
              are gone?

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
                The extremes of our politics have stoked this
                Want to run things. The extremes can not accept
                That their ideas are not the main stream. And
                That goes both left and right political parties
                Want these votes so they don’t outright condemn
                Them when that’s what exactly has to happen.
                U forgot the lying pricks in the media. Nothing worse than listening to someone’s opinion on a subject that has no experience in it and only supports the narrative of the ones who pay them. And they tell us Russia is bad. Here’s a mirror

Comment

Forage, those old fossils can hit the road and no will miss them. Hope the door slaps young on the ass on the way out. Such a hypocrite. My technology grasp is awfully light, but even i could get a platform up and running if Joe needed it. The revenue from his millions of views would be amazing and some of the guests are exceptionally smart people. Besides, you’ll always have cnn.

Comment

Goodtime, the gaslighting hatred started in 2016. What happened that year? Its only grown exponentially since then and most of it is coming through the media. We all know that. My twitter feed has Toronto Star articles on it everyday.

Comment

This is why I don’t belong to any social media crap.
                      I have more things to do than read about more negativity out of everyone’s mouth. The world so full of it, everyone is fighting and protesting something new on a daily basis. It’s absolutely getting beyond sickening what direction this world is going.

What we have now is only a picnic to what’s coming.

Even some on here need to have a real close look in the mirror.

Comment

This been discussed before, LOCKDOWN or restrictions, constant bombardment of negative news, what if models, opinions, all pointing to BAD SH IT! Society can't take much more, hence trucker thing, anger we see/ hear, need to BLAME somebody because NONE of this crap is any of our fault.

Then winter difficult, market wild swings, costs crazy? A lot to digest and stay on track.

Good luck to all. Better be a go back to 2019 date PDQ!

Comment

Spotify has a big contract with Joe Rogan.
                          They pay him hugely.

I love old Neil.
                          I don't pay any attention to any entertainers political narratives.
                          Bad I know but to old to worry about all that BS.
                          Media makes it a big deal.
                          I even enjoy some KD Lang. Not like she is going to convince me to quit eating meat or it makes any difference to her if I carry around a hate for her.
                          They are just entertainers to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
                            This is why I don’t belong to any social media crap..
                            I have no social media accounts either, but I monitor them sometimes to find the real news. Thats how I out the real details about covid 12 months before everyone else. If you want news you have to dig for it now. Cant rely on CNN or CBC to provide it for you. It means wading through a lot of garbage though.

I think it was Jordan Peterson said if you watch the news you are misinformed, if you dont watch the news you uninformed.

I would love to turn it all off but I think its important to know who or what you are up against.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Goodtime, the gaslighting hatred started in 2016. What happened that year? Its only grown exponentially since then and most of it is coming through the media. We all know that. My twitter feed has Toronto Star articles on it everyday.
                              No Prime Minister in my memory has done more to divide and work at dividing and attempted to benefit from this division of the Canadian people than Justin Trudeau!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...