• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 90% of the threads on this god forsaken hell site, nearly all the political posts on S.M., and near 100% of the air time for news casts (commercials included), all that comes to mind is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	are you not entertained.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	772278

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
      Blackstone owns his catalog so get bent.
      When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is quit digging...

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is quit digging...
        Interesting I was watching Bloomberg with a Chinese commentator talking about the CCP and upcoming Olympics… the social justice issues China glosses over with little to no regard to ‘human rights’ as we know them in our Western ‘Civilization’

His answer was this:

Harvard University did a study about the satisfaction of the Chinese citizens last year and found Polling results were 93% of Chinese citizens were happy with their countries (China)policies and government performance…

In the USA same questions, answers were 29% satisfied with their government’s direction and performance. Tough to think Canadian citizens would be any more satisfied with Any level of Our Government performance…

Soooo no surprise that we (our western civilization) are Spoiled Rotten in North America and the EU…especially…

Cheers! Life is a state of mind…

Blessings and happy marketing!!!

Comment

It’s would appear that farming 101 is very well informed. Some others, maybe not so much. A little kindness, consideration and respect amongst posters would go a long ways right now in these challenging times. Just saying. Salute.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
            I don’t disagree, but no one is informed about everything and even then is the information you believe actually accurate. Remember there are plenty of blinders on even the most informed and intelligent people, this issue has exposed that fact.
            I would agree with that statement Jwab and would add that perhaps it is those that believe that THEY are the most informed truly have the most to LEARN. That would apply to both sides of this divisive debate. Interpretation driven by ideology

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
              If immunologist and inventor of mRNA gene therapy (nearly 12 mRNA patents bearing his name) Robert Malone can not express his concerns then who can? Last I checked freedom of speech still exists, albeit heavily under attack. For farming101 to support that censorship exposes his insecurities. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.
              Blackstone chairman is not Jeffrey B Kindler. Easy to check out.

Comment

Thanks, good work.
                So then you see Neil Young doesn't work for Phizer after all! There is no connection.

Comment

I found it typical , Joni M saying that she was joining Neil in taking her music off Spotify... LOL
                  Neil got punted

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                    You have to be able to see the BIG PICTURE in order to CONNECT the DOTS, it seems very few have this simple ability, however it appears that number is growing exponentially every day.
                    But keep in mind, laddie, that it's still just a fringe minority that holds unacceptable views. They're racists, misogynists and likely Nazis.

Comment

Madness, very fitting title.

All the unemployed anit-vaxxers who collect CREB now protesting on Parliament Hill.

Are they returning the cheques?

Comment

[QUOTE=foragefarmer;526894]Neil Young and Joni Mitchell are doing their parts in eliminating madness.

You should read the comments after the article about J. Mitchell matching Young’s pontification. Let me tell you, not one reader will miss them at all. Most people are disgusted that both of these haz beens spent their lives protesting and defying tyrannical government policy, now they degenerated into power pushers.

Comment

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;527094]
                          Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          Neil Young and Joni Mitchell are doing their parts in eliminating madness.

You should read the comments after the article about J. Mitchell matching Young’s pontification. Let me tell you, not one reader will miss them at all. Most people are disgusted that both of these haz beens spent their lives protesting and defying tyrannical government policy, now they degenerated into power pushers.
                          Come on Sum in your prime I bet you had Joni and Neil blasting on your 8 Track player in your car. Or drinking a few beers around the fire at a bush party?

Especially, Joni the Saskatoon girl.

As for defying government policy, what's the so called unemployed CREB Anit-vaxxer convey about?

Anyways I read there are several other musicians backing them up.

Let's see how much steam this convey will generate.

Anyways enjoy the football games, and take care of yourself. In the end that's all that matters.

Comment

[QUOTE=foragefarmer;527177][QUOTE=sumdumguy;527094]

Come on Sum in your prime - Crooning while high wasn’t interesting to me. Whether they were stoners or not, the people around me who were into them lived to get stoned. I was taking three sciences(labs up my wazoo) and curling with the university team. No time for stoners. When I went to U of S in 1968 and then in Regina, I saw drugs take 2 of my friends - one jumped off a Regina hotel, other ended up on the streets of Winnipeg. And now I see the same BS going on with fentanyl, methadone and many more drugs. Its a crying shame and I don’t have answers.

Comment

]
                              Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              and I don’t have answers.
                              I don't claim to have any answers either, but it seems pretty obvious that having artists, musicians, even politicians romanticizing and endorsing such lifestyle decisions is really not helping.

Comment

So a former Blackrock exec explains why Pfizler is fighting so hard to keep it's data out of scrutiny; if there is fraudulent content, it removes the liability shield.

"Fraud eviscerates all contracts"

Watch Pfizler crumble right before our eyes when the courts order it to be opened.

Only thing worse, watch people start to "react" when the evidence leaves them no alternative.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...