• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, the liberal party number two lost their leader.

Otoole was not a conservative. He was a waffling liberal. Like all liberals, couldn’t make up his mind. Not a leader.

Comment

What I find unbelievable is that the jab has any credibility whatsoever at this point. Approved for use with no liability without long term trials being completed because of an 'emergency' that the numbers don't back. Need to hide data for 75 years as well. Information being censored all over. Lots of jabbed sick. Adverse effects info from all over the world. The list goes on and on. I am covid vaccine free and thank God for good health regularly. I am not interested participation in this experiment.

Comment

Well dml the convoy could always take a cue from BLM and hire Antifa to start burning and then collect a billion dollars for the founder to embezzle for her mansions in California.

That’s your idea of a successful protest like Trudeau said. A cause he agreed with.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
          Oh, and btw, the convey is a success - because it went to Ottawa to get rid of Trudeau and the Liberals, who are both still there - but the Conservatives lost their leader?

Neil Young, mitchell, lofgren, etc are failures because they left spotify and rogan didn't, yet rogan had to appologize and have warnings put on his podcasts and changes to who he interviews, and Spotify has lost 4 billion dollars in share value since and this is a success?

A protest, with no leadership, with no permits, with no plans for food or facilities for participants, with no concrete objectives or in which the participants themselfs cannot agree on what the protest is about, and whose untrackable funding is tied up by go fund me, and now the principle fundraiser is no where to be found as western convoy members are stuck on the john a mcdonald freeway with no food, or fuel and no funds and are begging for help and a protest for which there are no end or exit plans is a success?

Funny way many have of defining success, no wonder they think a few thousand people protesting has united the country. The only united are factions within the protest. The rest of the country is laughing at you or worse yet, repulsed!
          You better fact check some of what you spewed here. Cops have blocked fuel trucks from getting into refuel these trucks on the John A freeway. Have done the same tactic downtown as well. People are running Jerry cans in on side by sides and golf carts. You and like minded people are in this delusion these guys are racist hillbillies etc. Well, maybe the growing amount paying attention views people like you as arrogant elitists no better than Trudeau. This attitude is what killed and continues to keep the provincial ndp a footnote in history. Some of my native friends talk about how white folks talk down to them in a condescending tone like how an adult would to a child. I get it the more I read certain posters here.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Well dml the convoy could always take a cue from BLM and hire Antifa to start burning and then collect a billion dollars for the founder to embezzle for her mansions in California.

That’s your idea of a successful protest like Trudeau said. A cause he agreed with.
            not my idea of success and I have never suggested doing that, those are your words. And of about as much value as when you claimed that Covid would be gone by US election and if Covid was still in the news on Jan 1, 2021 you would leave agriville. That is how good your word is!

Comment

A group of trucks stranded on the expressways is just as good as parked in front of the HOC.

I don’t know what Ottawa is complaining about. Just think of it as a covid lockdown then its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                You better fact check some of what you spewed here. Cops have blocked fuel trucks from getting into refuel these trucks on the John A freeway. Have done the same tactic downtown as well. People are running Jerry cans in on side by sides and golf carts. You and like minded people are in this delusion these guys are racist hillbillies etc. Well, maybe the growing amount paying attention views people like you as arrogant elitists no better than Trudeau. This attitude is what killed and continues to keep the provincial ndp a footnote in history. Some of my native friends talk about how white folks talk down to them in a condescending tone like how an adult would to a child. I get it the more I read certain posters here.
                So trucks running out of fuel are the cops doing, Ha Ha Ha. Seems to me it was lack of organizational planning as to how to supply fuel and to ensure the proper permits were in place so that fuel could be and would be delivered. About as bad as trucks on tv complaining the government did not supply portapotties. Me first entitlement is running rampant

Comment

I find it rather ironic that the Prime Minister of our country is sitting at some unknown location proclaiming the last 10% of the population must get vaccinated or they risk the health of the nation when Omicron is sweeping through with vaccine having debatable effectiveness.
                  As evidenced by the PM himself who recently had a booster shot and describes himself as "feeling fine" . That description is common for most who confirm they are infected after testing.
                  There has to be a high percentage of Omicron cases going on with thier everyday lives? I know some farmers just continue working while social distancing and avoiding contacts.
                  I have all my childhood vaccines, travel vaccines,shingles vaccine two moderna from back when they said at 70% we are done.
                  But I will wait and maybe get a Novavax or some type of real vaccine and not participate in the big pharma con.
                  But for sure everyone should do as they please.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                    So trucks running out of fuel are the cops doing, Ha Ha Ha. Seems to me it was lack of organizational planning as to how to supply fuel and to ensure the proper permits were in place so that fuel could be and would be delivered. About as bad as trucks on tv complaining the government did not supply portapotties. Me first entitlement is running rampant
                    Your response has proved my point. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      A group of trucks stranded on the expressways is just as good as parked in front of the HOC.

I don’t know what Ottawa is complaining about. Just think of it as a covid lockdown then its all good.
                      The good news is that you can lock down ottawa indefinitely and the GDP of the country would not decrease. Does anybody know of something useful actually produced in ottawa? If government grift was useful, the GDP of ottawa would be off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                        The good news is that you can lock down ottawa indefinitely and the GDP of the country would not decrease. Does anybody know of something useful actually produced in ottawa? If government grift was useful, the GDP of ottawa would be off the charts.
                        Exactly. That is what I have been saying. I can't think of a more harmless location to protest and block access to. As opposed to the pipeline protests, native blockades, blm riots etc. Best case, is that this paralyzes Ottawa and GDP goes up without the meddling. But I'm not that optimistic, in the era of zoom meetings, they will still find ways do more harm to the economy.

Comment

So the collateral damage would be the normal Ottawa citizen just trying to live their lives. ON residents already have tough restrictions in place and now blockades? The average Ottawa citizen isn't responsible for the laundry list of complaints the convoy is hauling. There will be enough backfires from a bs move like that to blow the exhaust off every truck there.

Comment

There are EU countries by the day dropping vaxx restrictions including masks and our little klaus schwab wannabe wants to double down.

No this is the hill to die on. I dont care about the collateral damage anymore. Burn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                              So the collateral damage would be the normal Ottawa citizen just trying to live their lives. ON residents already have tough restrictions in place and now blockades? The average Ottawa citizen isn't responsible for the laundry list of complaints the convoy is hauling. There will be enough backfires from a bs move like that to blow the exhaust off every truck there.
                              The average Ottawa citizen is either a civil servant, or their livelihood is reliant on civil servants directly or indirectly. There are no innocent bystanders.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                The average Ottawa citizen is either a civil servant, or their livelihood is reliant on civil servants directly or indirectly. There are no innocent bystanders.
                                And when truckers clear their streets and driveways, and pick up garbage and clean up the city, no one hears. Like a tree in the forest, the CBC refuses to cover the truth.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...