• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBC says convoy was worst display of nazism

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
    https://maybury.ca/the-reformed-phys...-untouchables/

    Read this for an insight from an actual local resident.

    "Last night I learned my new neighbours are not a monstrous faceless occupying mob. They are our moral conscience reminding us – with every blow of their horns – what we should have never forgotten: We are not a country that makes an untouchable class out of our citizens."
    those ****ing lying cXXts
    blowing horns all hours of the night
    shows what kinda news were getting

    Comment


      Originally posted by jwab
      A night with the untouchables.
      Thanks for the link liitledoggie

      https://maybury.ca/the-reformed-phys...-untouchables/
      That is an amazing story.

      That gentleman did more work in one night than the whole damned msm has done in one week, like cbc with 2 billion of our money, ctv with gov funding...

      Roll out of the way, Rosie rotund.

      Comment


        Super well-written too.

        Comment


          Originally posted by jazz View Post
          I cant for the life of me even imagine a person that wants to be locked down thinking they are some virtuous person saving the world by becoming a shut in and want you to do the same.

          Its stockholm syndrome on steroids. Actually should be given a new mental health designation.

          I can see our politicians trying it. But the doctors and nurses joining is a totally new one. Medical Marxism.
          Go onto Twitter, there was one person wanting advice from a Twitter dr on where they should move once Sask opens up because they fear for their safety. This whole thing is bizzare.

          Comment


            Originally posted by tweety View Post
            No money - no fun.

            The crowdfunding platform GoFundMe says it will stop payments to the organizers of Freedom Convoy 2022 because the protest violates its rules on violence and harassment.

            The company announced its decision in a blog post Friday evening, just two days after it froze disbursements of the fund.

            "GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created," the company said in the post.

            "We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity."
            You realize this will just piss more people off, and they will find a way to raise more than the original $10,000,000? I believe they have started raising on a separate platform. I didn’t donate the first go around, but a few thousand $ will be flowing their way from my pocket the second time around.

            Comment


              Originally posted by GohnJalt
              Scott Moe actions speak louder than words. Blocked off the leg.
              [ATTACH]9942[/ATTACH]
              Lol, a loader tractor or picker truck would make short work of that…

              Comment


                If this weekend is any indication, there will be $20m in that new donation account by monday.

                Bet Elon donates too.

                Comment


                  I heard it was the Capital Commission

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jwab
                    Let’s help all help out the cause by lining the highways with some piece of equipment with a big FREEDOM sign on it.
                    The message needs to be seen by all.
                    Spread the word!!!
                    This is the stupidest idea ever posted on agriville and any farmer following this is risking his farm and freedom for real. Should a vehicle hit a piece of equipment abandoned on the highway you will be sued. Your farm insurance will not cover either the equipment or lawsuit. Should someone be killed by hitting equipment abandoned on a highway, you will face serious criminal charges arising from your actions. You will lose your farms.

                    Even if you are present, you still will have no insurance coverage and still will risk your farms if anything happens.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      If this weekend is any indication, there will be $20m in that new donation account by monday.

                      Bet Elon donates too.
                      He openly stated what would happen if that money wasn’t allowed to go where it was intended.

                      Comment

                      • Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...