• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National truckers strike

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wrongway View Post
    To all those too fearful to start reliving your normal life...What will it take to return to normal?

Our so called ruler standing up and waving his scepter giving us permission? It's been 2 years and there is no indication whatsoever that normalcy is going to return soon.

Trudeau and the elites have all but told us that they hate us. worse though is many regular people are actually cheering them on.

If anyone has a better answer lets hear it.

Calling people trying to do something racists and bigots is doing more harm than good.
    Actually, I think the hateful rhetoric coming from Trudeau, et al is actually doing more harm to themselves than to those it is directed at. People are seeing through the divisive politics they employ.
    Such as this fellow:

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Actually, I think the hateful rhetoric coming from Trudeau, et al is actually doing more harm to themselves than to those it is directed at. People are seeing through the divisive politics they employ.
      Such as this fellow:
      Exactly. Trudeau’s speech today was the same crap different day. His tank is empty. Though this convoy appears leaderless and the message murky at times it exposes the hatefulness of Trudeau and like minded sycophants. It is ironic how this has brought Canadians together and proud to fly the flag.

Comment

Originally posted by wrongway View Post
        To all those too fearful to start reliving your normal life...What will it take to return to normal?

Our so called ruler standing up and waving his scepter giving us permission? It's been 2 years and there is no indication whatsoever that normalcy is going to return soon.

Trudeau and the elites have all but told us that they hate us. worse though is many regular people are actually cheering them on.

If anyone has a better answer lets hear it.

Calling people trying to do something racists and bigots is doing more harm than good.
        Maybe go talk to the honest Truckers trying to make a living who the protesters have held up at the Coutts border on the American side.

See what they think about the Anti vaxxers on the Canadian side.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Maybe go talk to the honest Truckers trying to make a living who the protesters have held up at the Coutts border on the American side.

Actually, someone did ask, and this was the response on Twitter today:

"DON'T OPEN THE BORDER" says an American trucker who was gridlocked for 3 days away from his family and his work.

Even those inconvenienced are understanding and in support.

Comment

You've taken two jabs, have you gotten Covid?

Better yet have you ended up in the hospital?
            Single jabbed and loving it. Watching the triple vaxxers get it in spades.

If I want to get a sandwich I just whip up a fake test on my printer now.
            Last edited by jazz; Jan 31, 2022, 19:10.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Single jabbed and loving it. Watching the triple vaxxers get it in spades.

If I want to get a sandwich I just whip up a fake test on my printer now.
              Ya you stick your balogna sandwich, I went for home cooked meal at one of the local restaurants.

I support local business.

Have you crossed the border yet for that meat supply you mention you were picking up in the USA a few months ago.

Sure thinking about your Canadian beef producer aren't ya.

Comment

Mayor of Ottawa called tow trucks to remove the semi's..
                All have Covid!!!lol...
                Pics of RCMP bringing truckers sandwiches...
                other groups are joining now..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                  All have Covid!!!lol...
                  We just run tandems so dont know much about semis. Someone posted that they can be locked out so the wheels cant move. Meaning they cant be driven out or towed out if enabled. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    We just run tandems so dont know much about semis. Someone posted that they can be locked out so the wheels cant move. Meaning they cant be driven out or towed out if enabled. Is that true?
                    Caging bolts work on any air brake system.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                      All have Covid!!!lol...
                      A friend of mine is on Ottawa. Today the truckers walked around and cleaned up garbage and shovelled sidewalks in a huge area of the downtown core. They’re peaceful, hard working, and gaining trust and understanding. Trudeau is in deep. I say every day they continue cleaning up the whole city from the inside out. Soon the mayor will be begging for them to stay!

Saw a video today of an Ottawa cop. He was talking to the truckers and was so pleased about the best and safest protest he has ever been at.

CBC? Truckers are racists. Trudeau. I have Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        A friend of mine is on Ottawa. Today the truckers walked around and cleaned up garbage and shovelled sidewalks in a huge area of the downtown core. They’re peaceful, hard working, and gaining trust and understanding. Trudeau is in deep. I say every day they continue cleaning up the whole city from the inside out. Soon the mayor will be begging for them to stay!

Saw a video today of an Ottawa cop. He was talking to the truckers and was so pleased about the best and safest protest he has ever been at.

CBC? Truckers are racists. Trudeau. I have Covid.
                        I didn't know truckers knew how to use a shovel? Or maybe that only applies to grain shovels?
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 1, 2022, 18:26.

Comment

You've taken two jabs, have you gotten Covid?

Better yet have you ended up in the hospital?
                          I haven't taken any jabs, and haven't gotten covid that I know of....and haven't ended up in hospital either....do you have a point?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            Actually, someone did ask, and this was the response on Twitter today:

"DON'T OPEN THE BORDER" says an American trucker who was gridlocked for 3 days away from his family and his work.

Even those inconvenienced are understanding and in support.
                            Well that's not what I heard when they interviewed a driver from California with a trailer full of fruit.

I know Twitter is where you gather your information from when making those so called educated decisions of yours, so i get that. .

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                              I haven't taken any jabs, and haven't gotten covid that I know of....and haven't ended up in hospital either....do you have a point?
                              So you haven't caught Covid, what's your point?

Comment

They have every right to go to another border crossing like all the unvaccinated have every right to go to restaurants and their kids' sporting events. Take some extra time, and a little bit of extra cost for both parties mentioned. If it is good for the goose, it should be good for the gander!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...