• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National truckers strike

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    So you haven't caught Covid, what's your point?
    Exactly....thanks for making my point!

Have you ever seen that jeff dunham skit where peanut goes NNNNNow and the point goes right over his head!

Comment

Well that's not what I heard when they interviewed a driver from California with a trailer full of fruit.

I know Twitter is where you gather your information from when making those so called educated decisions of yours, so i get that. .
      I don't even have a Twitter account. I just provide the source if I am going to quote someone else, so any other reader can verify or debunk it.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
        They have every right to go to another border crossing like all the unvaccinated have every right to go to restaurants and their kids' sporting events. Take some extra time, and a little bit of extra cost for both parties mentioned. If it is good for the goose, it should be good for the gander!
        Of coarse you'd support the so called anit-vaxxer truckers who could be working IF they wanted to and who are preventing truckers who are vaxxed and want to work.

But you'd rather align yourself with the 10% anti -vaxxers than the 90% of truckers that are vaxxed and want to work and continue to keep the country going and are the hero's.

Good choice on your part. Say a lot about you.

Did you ever pull those frozen posts out for your buffalo fence?

Comment

Of coarse you'd support the so called anit-vaxxer truckers who could be working IF they wanted to and who are preventing truckers who are vaxxed and want to work.

But you'd rather align yourself with the 10% anti -vaxxers than the 90% of truckers that are vaxxed and want to work and continue to keep the country going and are the hero's.

Good choice on your part. Say a lot about you.

Did you ever pull those frozen posts out for your buffalo fence?
          Ummm news flash, many in the convoy are vaxxed. So where do you get off labeling this as an anti-vax convoy?

The truckers can freely go to another border crossing if they so choose. Just as the unvaccinated can freely go to a restaurant….I don’t get why you are so up in arms. It is the same treatment for either side. You advocated that this is the way it should be. But I get when it inconveniences your side, you get all up in arms.

No I haven’t pulled the posts yet…
          Last edited by flea beetle; Jan 31, 2022, 21:44.

Comment

Ummm news flash, many in the convoy are vaxxed. So where do you get off labeling this as an anti-vax convoy?

The truckers can freely go to another border crossing if they so choose. Just as the unvaccinated can freely go to a restaurant….I don’t get why you are so up in arms. It is the same treatment for either side. You advocated that this is the way it should be. But I get when it inconveniences your side, you get all up in arms.

No I haven’t yet…what does that have to do with this topic?
            If you're ok with non working people disrupting working people, what can I say.

Were you also oaky with the railroad blockades of last year?

I'm not in favour of either. I guess my work ethics are different then yours

As for the fence question, your the one who started a thread asking for input. It was just a question.

Did the distraction screw with you?

Comment

Who was the leader of BLM?
              Who was the leader af all the native blockades?
              This is a populous movement. It doesn't need a leader to achieve a political outcome.
              The big damage has been done when all that support was shown as it grew into what arrived thereon the weekend.
              Now it's just kind of like a an extreem black eye that Treadau has to try explain.
              The damage is done. They can't do any more with what they have.

Comment

If you're ok with non working people disrupting working people, what can I say.

Were you also oaky with the railroad blockades of last year?

I'm not in favour of either. I guess my work ethics are different then yours

As for the fence question, your the one who started a thread asking for input. It was just a question.

Did the distraction screw with you?
                They are working people that have had enough of the bullshit from the government, and took it upon themselves to do something about it. They are this generations heros, and yet you try to denigrate them every chance you get. I don't think you are the right person to be preaching about ethics...

No...didn't screw with me. If you wanted to answer the question, you could have done so in the appropriate thread. Instead of trying to be an ethical ass.
                Last edited by flea beetle; Jan 31, 2022, 22:03.

Comment

They are working people that have had enough of the bullshit from the government, and took it upon themselves to do something about it. They are this generations heros. I don't think you are the right person to be preaching about ethics...

No...didn't screw with me. If you wanted to answer the question, you could have done so in the appropriate thread. Instead of trying to be an ethical ass.
                  I touched a nerve, as I sense a little anger in the tone.

Kinda reminds me of a few years back with you and Wd9. Remember your exchange with him?

Got real ugly, just remember it's only a farmer chat line, not Twitter or Facebook.

Comment

I touched a nerve, as I sense a little anger in the tone.

Kinda reminds me of a few years back with you and Wd9. Remember your exchange with him?

Got real ugly, just remember it's only a farmer chat line, not Twitter or Facebook.
                    I call a spade a spade. No nerves touched. You give yourself too much credit.

I get it. Some people have a reputation to uphold as being a kind or reasonable person. And then there is what you are doing to uphold the reputation you have here…
                    Last edited by flea beetle; Feb 1, 2022, 00:05.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      Who was the leader of BLM?
                      Who was the leader af all the native blockades?
                      This is a populous movement. It doesn't need a leader to achieve a political outcome.
                      The big damage has been done when all that support was shown as it grew into what arrived thereon the weekend.
                      Now it's just kind of like a an extreem black eye that Treadau has to try explain.
                      The damage is done. They can't do any more with what they have.
                      Support was UNBELIEVABLE. The Go Fund Me account was proof. $10 million - more collected than all Canada’s political parties this quarter. Truckers spent day yesterday cleaning up Ottawa.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Support was UNBELIEVABLE. The Go Fund Me account was proof. $10 million - more collected than all Canada’s political parties this quarter. Truckers spent day yesterday cleaning up Ottawa.
                        Literally and figuratively!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...