• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blizzard

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blizzard

Wow the entire province is shut down. Have a friend quarter mile from home stuck in the ditch. There will be lots like him. So close to the finish line, but yet so far.
    Here’s hoping everyone is safe out there.

Quit snowing already an hour ago
    Just some wind now

Comment

It’s pretty bad ! Worst I’ve seen in awhile

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
        Wow the entire province is shut down. Have a friend quarter mile from home stuck in the ditch. There will be lots like him. So close to the finish line, but yet so far.
        Here’s hoping everyone is safe out there.
        Blew through here on the west side. Quit about 5pm. Nasty nasty. Plows will be busy tomorrow

Comment

Power out here since 8 pm
          A bit strange considering the snow was done about 7 pm

Comment

About the fourth storm like this out here. Lots of snow to blow around for sure. Spring is coming!

Comment

Life is fine here, actually scary. Rather take my yearly weather kick in the nuts in the winter.

Comment

Bringing cat out of the hills to plow roads and yards off in prep for calving. Haven’t seen 3’ of snow on south facing hillsides for a long time. Appears to be a few different layers of snow so far. Will be an interesting melt. Must have had over 6” out his this blast.

Comment

Sask Highway Hotline is showing all highways in Southern Saskatchewan closed except Highway 11, Regina to Saskatoon. She was a hum dinger, you couldn’t even drive on College Ave right in city of Saskatoon around 4 p.m. I tried it and barely made my way back to hotel.

Comment

Be pushing snow here again.
                    Way above normal now.
                    More below normal temps forcast.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...