• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otoole gone Wednesday?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otoole gone Wednesday?

Looks like he will be out to pasture. Best news for a while.

So, who should replace him? Let’s hear it!

Convoy success! I'd say if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      Convoy success! I'd say if it happens.
      Yeah his flip and flop on that was the straw. A full blown liberal shouldn’t lead a Conservative party.

Comment

And trudeau gets a pass hiding .

Comment

I hope this is true and he's gone. I was impressed with Leslyn Lewis from the start.

Comment

Leslyn Lewis hands down should lead the conservatives

Comment

I like Pierre Poilievre, just hope he doesn’t have a lot of skeletons in his closet. When he gets wound up it’s fun to watch him in action.

Comment

Conservatives in Quebec and Jason Kenny backed this guy. Not saying he is a bad guy but very wet noodle.

I still vote for Peter McKay just because he had the youth looks factor to go against Trudeau and he will instantly flip 6 seats in the maritime.

But the convoy will weaken all leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Conservatives in Quebec and Jason Kenny backed this guy. Not saying he is a bad guy but very wet noodle.

I still vote for Peter McKay just because he had the youth looks factor to go against Trudeau and he will instantly flip 6 seats in the maritime.

But the convoy will weaken all leaders.
                  Absolutely the convoy did damage to all three of the pitiful big 3 leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Absolutely the convoy did damage to all three of the pitiful big 3 leaders.
                    You can add Doug Ford and jason Kenny to that list. Still hope for Moe

Comment

I hope McKay takes a run at it again. Lewis I like as well but her French is rough and she’s too social conservative to win. O’Toole should stay in government still because he has much to offer. McKay come back and put this party and country back together.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                        I hope McKay takes a run at it again. Lewis I like as well but her French is rough and she’s too social conservative to win. O’Toole should stay in government still because he has much to offer. McKay come back and put this party and country back together.
                        Curious why you think Lewis is too socially conservative?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                          Curious why you think Lewis is too socially conservative?
                          It’s not that I think she’s too socially conservative it is what the media portrays her to be. She’s pro life and quite religious. Personally my choice but she won’t go anywhere with cbc and their dirty ways.

Comment

We need a good right-wing Media network that will go up against CBC and drown them out. Their dirty tactics have to be challenged. The right can afford to buy out Global. For Canadians to be held hostage to one media “misinformation giant” is sad indeed. Did you see the clip with a “Lib plant girl” saying some of her friends were taken hostage by the convoy. The insane absurdities created and repeated by the media need to be stopped in their tracks.

Comment

If otoole would direct a fraction of his anger and passion toward the lying Liberals as he dumps on his own caucus, the Sock Puppet would evaporate.

If he goes, the convoy was an even greater success.

The challenge will be whether his replacement is chosen by the backroom power brokers or the people of the party.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...