• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22 minutes on Tucker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 minutes on Tucker

The best coverage of the Freedom Convoy I have seen. When the emperor flees the capital he has surrendered. It might take an American news host to give us the courage to do the right thing.

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
    The best coverage of the Freedom Convoy I have seen. When the emperor flees the capital he has surrendered. It might take an American news host to give us the courage to do the right thing.
    Miracle Chanel Bridge City News has done a very good job with reporters in Ottawa, Coutts, Special reports from the USA, all weekend. BBC now reporting this but quite biased saying it was a few hundred trucks...
    No question globally reported...

Ironic... PM who is triple vaxed and presently Covid infected... telling everyone must get vaccinated ... hypocrisy 101 expert!!! God help us! CBC has been nasty and evil in their Ottawa reporting...

This is the largest political protest in modern Canadian history... likely ever.

God Bless Canada!!! Makes me proud to be a Canadian!

Cheers

Comment

If you think Tucker Carlson's views on canadian politics are relevant that would explain how far to the extreme right fringe you are.

Tucker also sided with Putin and against the Ukraine. He's a wing nut!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        If you think Tucker Carlson's views on canadian politics are relevant that would explain how far to the extreme right fringe you are.

Tucker also sided with Putin and against the Ukraine. He's a wing nut!
        You, my friend, are the fringe. Being conservative is not fringe. Being chuck is fringe.

Comment

How was that video right, left or anything but entertaining?

Comment

Ok so I watched the entire thing and yeah Tucker is out there. Sorry, I'm not smart enough to understand right or left or detect it in every minutiae.
            But I am able to pick out the inflammatory self serving horse crap from facts and valid questions.
            I guess my ability makes me far right?
            It makes the questions far right as well?
            If Tucker is half correct and the CBC is half correct, whose right and left??
            My poor son, dyslexic and will never fit in the new world. Can't tell right from left. Hope Chuck has a special place on the bus for him.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              How was that video right, left or anything but entertaining?
              The Indians also have more than one similar videos showing what a hypocrite he is after lecturing them on how to handle a protest.
              He runs off and hides but the whole world laughs.
              Again.

Comment

Another FOX segment, well done, the TURD is an idiot at the least a WEF plant and criminal at worst.

Comment

Watched the video at lunch with the wife. Absolutely enjoyed it and certainly made me laugh. First time I ever watched Tucker Carlson. Before I watched this video I assumed Tucker was a nut job, certainly changed my mind, he is quite entertaining and does a far better job than any Canadian journalist I have watched covering the convoy!

Comment

Just my opinion. But I wouldn't classify Tucker as a journalist.

Comment

Comment

Just heard the truckers are joining forces with the aboriginal folks to shut the whole economy down , stopping pipelines and placeing semis across the RR crossings, blocking border crossings at Coutts Montana. Joining with the native community to prove once and for all they are not racists.
                        You can blow your horn now for both at the same time

Comment

Our so called leader is the result of the policy to pass kids in school when they shud have been held back or the result of handing out participation medals for just showing up. Worst yet is he doesn’t show up and still expects praise. Instead he perpetuates incompetence, lacks accountability and is the epitome of hypocrisy. How could anyone believe or follow anything he says when he won’t even acknowledge he’s everything he tells us not to be or not to do. It amazes me how we let people like this get this far into our political establishment he has to be the worst leader in the history of our country if not the world.
                          Tucker might be over the top but pointing out the hypocrisy of any leader is what we expect of the media. Someone has to hold idiots like this accountable and u can bet your ass it’s not gonna come from beauty queen Rosie. I can only imagine the back door ass kissing she’s doing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...