• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivermectin study

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivermectin study

Well look at that, another conspiracy comes true. Get bent agstarr. Even the commie fact checkers are on board now.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/japans-kowa-says-ivermectin-effective-against-omicron-phase-iii-trial-2022-01-31/

Click image for larger version

Name:	iverm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	779722

The original Reuters story misstated that ivermectin was "effective" against Omicron in Phase III clinical trials, which are conducted in humans.

I'm sure you can appreciate the difference between being effective and having an effect.

Comment

Originally posted by jensend View Post
      The original Reuters story misstated that ivermectin was "effective" against Omicron in Phase III clinical trials, which are conducted in humans.

I'm sure you can appreciate the difference between being effective and having an effect.
      Such as the effective “vaccines”? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Such as the effective “vaccines”? Lol
        Yeah only has to be 8% to have an effect like the vaxx.

Comment

Well I’m double vaxed, second shot in October and tested positive last Thursday. I was getting chest congestion and this is labeled as more serious on the sha sight so I took the ivomect, vit d, vit c, zinc treatment. Chest cleared up quickly and most symptoms are now gone. So, worked for me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...