• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ground hog day!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    i asked you a *** question ?
    you came back with some demeaning talk , oh and a *** lol, lol
    if its so silly why do you make more posts than anyone here??????????
    Chuck has been proudly putting the silly in agrisilly since 2006. How can anyone not outgrow using LOL in over 16 years?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Chuck has been proudly putting the silly in agrisilly since 2006. How can anyone not outgrow using LOL in over 16 years?
      I use lol a fair bit. But I actually laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Anyone who says scientist are a 100% wrong all the time and has to confirm he doesn't trust the predictions of rodents should win the silly award! LOL

And blind squirrels don't always find the nuts. Some in fact lose their nuts when they end up someone else dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Anyone who says scientist are a 100% wrong all the time and has to confirm he doesn't trust the predictions of rodents should win the silly award! LOL

And blind squirrels don't always find the nuts. Some in fact lose their nuts when they end up someone else dinner.
          Chuck, do you realize how easy I make this for you. I offer a broad sweeping generalization, that you only need to provide a single example to prove me wrong. And you fail. It is almost as if the evidence to prove me wrong doesn't exist.

Comment

Sure A5. The real problem is you believe your own bullshit.

You make the rodent look rational and thoughtful.

Did you find your nuts yet? LOL

Comment

Yes. In fact I did find my nuts, thanks for asking.
              The nuts have been hiding in plain sight right here on agrisilly, one can always be recognized by his liberal use of LOL.
              Did you find your nut, sorry, prime minister yet? Or is he still missing?
              But, trying to get back on topic, and above the playground bully tactics, did you find any alarmist predictions that have come true yet?
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 3, 2022, 11:34.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                Don’t wrestle with a pig, especially one at the trough.
                But this one is actually fun to wrestle with. His illusions of being the smartest, most morally superior one ever and self importance , just exposes his igorance and hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy, and makes it so easy and entertaining to exploit.
                A simple challenge, which w all know can not be answered, keeps him occupied for days. And he nearly always takes the bait.
                The rest of the pigs are smart enough to run away with their tail between their legs when challenged. Chuck just digs a deeper hole.

Comment

Maybe it flew over your head ?
                  But he asked you a question?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    Maybe it flew over your head ?
                    But he asked you a question?
                    Patience. First he has to rant and rave and insult and name call and LOL for a few more posts, then expound about his flat Earth theory. Then make some lame attempts at strawman arguments, or changing the subject. But if I exhibit enough patience and keep tracking him back to the task at hand, he will eventually come up with some irrelevant cut and paste that in no way responds to my question, I will patiently and politely thank him and explain the problem with his cut and paste ask him again, and the cycle will repeat. Hours worth of entertainment for only a few minutes of effort on my part.
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 3, 2022, 13:51.

Comment

Says the man who thinks we need more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, not less but can't find a thread of scientific evidence or a credible scientist or scientific organization who agrees with that boneheaded idea.

I'll stick to calling you a flat earther since freedom of speech is allowed unless you believe in censorship my libertarian friend?

Comment

Says the man who thinks we need more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, not less but can't find a thread of scientific evidence or a credible scientist or scientific organization who agrees with that boneheaded idea.

I'll stick to calling you a flat earther since freedom of speech is allowed unless you believe in censorship my libertarian friend?
                        As I was saying. Extreme patience is required. Especially now that he is cut and pasting his own rants.s

Do you remember what the question was? Or need a refresher? This one should have been easy, and you've had all day to research it, still nothing?

Comment

I feel like I am watching Freeland talk in parliament when asked a question. She talks all smug and thinks she is smart, but never actually answers a question. All the while making herself look like the simplest person in the room.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...