• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Meet with those advocating for overthrow of a duly elected government. Meet with those terrorizing a city and not heeding local laws. Someone forgot the election was 6 mos ago. Either you believe in the political process or you don't. You could just laugh and play the back 9 in Florida. The purple pee goes well with the B.S. from your mouth.
    An unjust government needs to be halted. Imagine if harper pulled a Trudeau, acted on his impulses, and his personal beliefs, and banned abortion? There would have been bombs and bullets flying by now from that crowd.

Grow up.

Comment

Perhaps a look back to who posted what regarding the BLM and the Native blockades 2+ years ago.
      Crickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        An unjust government needs to be halted. Imagine if harper pulled a Trudeau, acted on his impulses, and his personal beliefs, and banned abortion? There would have been bombs and bullets flying by now from that crowd.

Grow up.
        Wow and everyone can trust you to judge what is unjust? Please give us your qualifications or did just take a poll of your sheep?

Comment

Wow and everyone can trust you to judge what is unjust? Please give us your qualifications or did just take a poll of your sheep?
          You have to ask? If you can’t recognize an unjust government, then stay in your basement and let the rest of us do the heavy lifting, unimpeded. Thanks.

You actually support the Blackface groper, don’t you? He should be in prison, not in office.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            You have to ask? If you can’t recognize an unjust government, then stay in your basement and let the rest of us do the heavy lifting, unimpeded. Thanks.

You actually support the Blackface groper, don’t you? He should be in prison, not in office.
            I recognize election results but apparently you don 't . Move to Russia where you will get the results you want.

Comment

Maybe Trudeau could fracture Toronto into 2000 constituencies. Liberal government for all time.

Comment

Ag star just admit you love skippy.

Because any normal Canadian would realize he’s a fu king idiot

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Ag star just admit you love skippy.

Because any normal Canadian would realize he’s a fu king idiot
                  You are in the right state if you favour insurrection. Your neighbor does not believe in democracy either.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

Is there carbon tax on that charcoal.

I know people who like it that crisp. They burn it all down, just to start over, and call that progress.

Comment

Now that Saskfarmer is posting more vacation photos and photos of food maybe he should move over to facebook?

Why anybody thinks that a photo of SF reclining on his patio or photo of his food is interesting is beyond me.

Have you had your cholesterol checked lately SF? Because at your advanced age there is a good chance your arteries are already clogged if you revel in eating too many greasy burgers and fries.

Comment

On a more of commodity topic besides Dr Chuck telling SKF he should quit eating greasy food ... durum prices have plummeted. Bids have dropped to $15 bu at one location, almost down $3 bu in one day.
                        Most other companies were following suit and dropped at least $1 yesterday. So much for the $23 most hoped for.
                        Going to be a long climb to get back to $20

Comment

I recognize election results but apparently you don 't . Move to Russia where you will get the results you want.
                          I believe the CPC counted more votes in the last 2 elections so when Mr Treudau says he speaks for Canadians he is stretching it.

Comment

Good morning boys.

Yea chuck thanks but my Dr gave me the big OK on all the charts so thanks I’m down 10 lbs since harvest. Fresh air and free.

So skippy lost more jobs in January let’s spin that as a positive.

Dollar down thanks to jobs.

Oil companies are making money for themselves and investors buy oil is dead.

Truckers are evil but the hate filled rally’s in Toronto are A OK.

NFL will be going on in the USA with 100000 people attending and skippy is hiding.

The jig is up.

About time.

Got my cat and hoe so changed our construction side of the farm.
                            Maybe a rock truck would be fun.

Comment

Did you look at the towed rock truck dump boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
                                On a more of commodity topic besides Dr Chuck telling SKF he should quit eating greasy food ... durum prices have plummeted. Bids have dropped to $15 bu at one location, almost down $3 bu in one day.
                                Most other companies were following suit and dropped at least $1 yesterday. So much for the $23 most hoped for.
                                Going to be a long climb to get back to $20

re Durum, I'd say this was a sign that the graincos earlier purchases, are starting to run low,,, time to shake the trees hard!!!

Can you image where prices would climb to if the graincos started bidding against one another starting at $22/bus? Remaining durum in firm hands and would likely be $30 in no time.

The price has to be dropped first, before they start bidding against each other, then maybe it will slowly make it's way back up to $20.

It's one big effing game.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...