• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sand box is emptier

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    I don't think anybody got banned, as I would have been booted as well, like the first time. So there goes your theory .

They're just pissed all their cut and pastes now have to go on Rural Issues where they don't get the views they crave.
    Not a theory..
    Yes you should be booted to along with a few others..

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
      This post started by a poster gloating and thrilled that admin has censored, and moved a few non farm related threads to another part of the forum... when this exact thread has absolutely 0, zero, zilch, nada, to do with anything farming.

And yet keeps chugging along.

Selective enforcement?
      Could care less what Adm. did or didn't do regarding moving threads to Rural Issues.

I figure your missing Jazz a little to much. I often wondered how you and him posted in sync, and so much alike.

Some you guys sure love dishing it out as much as possible, but if some disagrees with your B.S. you sure get all defensive.

That means you Partners as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
        Not a theory..
        Yes you should be booted to along with a few others..
        The Great Reset. Maybe George Soros Or Bill Gates? Or maybe just tired of all the B.S. in commodity forum.

Comment

Could care less what Adm. did or didn't do regarding moving threads to Rural Issues.

I figure your missing Jazz a little to much. I often wondered how you and him posted in sync, and so much alike.

Some you guys sure love dishing it out as much as possible, but if some disagrees with your B.S. you sure get all defensive.

That means you Partners
          as well!
          Play fair..ban us all.not pick and choose..

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            The Great Reset. Maybe George Soros Or Bill Gates? Or maybe just tired of all the B.S. in commodity forum.
            Can't be tired of all.
            You are still here..

Comment

That means you Partners as well!
              Kind of like some people on here get all in a huff when someone uses the like button?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...