• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sand box is emptier

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i looked over the fence , its hilarious
    he can't get anyone to argue with him , acting like a Rabid dog , taking a run at everyone around
    still talking about harper

Comment

It’s sad. Like Putin hiding in his bunker spewing his bullshit wondering who is going to try killing him.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        As long as Chuck stays over there, so will his fan club.
        And main sparring partners.

Tis pleasurable on this side of the forum again.

So called lefties Ag Starr dml don’t mind there opinions they talk farming as well

Comment

How the heck is Agstarr still here?
          He has insulted most people on this site at some point????

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            How the heck is Agstarr still here?
            He has insulted most people on this site at some point????
            Calling someone out for misinformation or posting cut and paste from extreme conspiracy sites is insulting? Get over it. Calling people idiots or worse now that is insulting . Trying criticize their words is the goal but it is a fine line.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              . Trying criticize their words is the goal but it is a fine line.
              That is a good idea. You should try it sometime.
              Better yet, perhaps you could go back through all of your covid posts and find an example of where you tried that first before launching into personal attacks and insults.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                That is a good idea. You should try it sometime.
                Better yet, perhaps you could go back through all of your covid posts and find an example of where you tried that first before launching into personal attacks and insults.
                Anyone here perfect?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  Anyone here perfect?
                  Woodland. Probably others.

Comment

So all the JT lovers, convoy haters, pro vax people are still here.
                    The others are banned..
                    Gee wonder why?

Comment

The others are banned..
                      Gee wonder why?
                      I don't think anybody got banned, as I would have been booted as well, like the first time. So there goes your theory .

They're just pissed all their cut and pastes now have to go on Rural Issues where they don't get the views they crave.

Comment

The others are banned..
                        Gee wonder why?
                        Strange I have not seen any posts praising the person Trudeau, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Some got booted. Permanently. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                            Some got booted. Permanently. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.
                            If they got booted it's because they raised shit about threads being move to Rural Issues, as before Nicole announced her coming back it was like a Battle Royal on Agriville.

Many, many more would have got booted including me for the second time the way posts were on here.

Their egos got the better of them so to all of them, Keep Lurking.

Sheep you obviously got an email from one or two of them to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              If they got booted it's because they raised shit about threads being move to Rural Issues, as before Nicole announced her coming back it was like a Battle Royal on Agriville.

Many, many more would have got booted including me for the second time the way posts were on here.

Their egos got the better of them so to all of them, Keep Lurking.

Sheep you obviously got an email from one or two of them to know that.
                              Nope, not an email.

Comment

This post started by a poster gloating and thrilled that admin has censored, and moved a few non farm related threads to another part of the forum... when this exact thread has absolutely 0, zero, zilch, nada, to do with anything farming.

And yet keeps chugging along.

Selective enforcement?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...