• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian prairie weather next 10 days

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian prairie weather next 10 days

Eric Snodgrass in depth August 22 new forecast... very well done, covers EU, China, South America as well as long term North America... Sept hot and dry again forecast for western Canada with no frost forecast.

Happy Harvest!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Eric Snodgrass in depth August 22 new forecast... very well done, covers EU, China, South America as well as long term North America... Sept hot and dry again forecast for western Canada with no frost forecast.

Happy Harvest!!!
      Soil profile 0-40mm

Precipitation to end of September

September Temperatures

EU drought map

Comment

Been by far the best forecasting I have seen in years

Zero focus on “climate change” and all simply meteorological weather about jet streams and ocean activity. The rest is horsehit

Comment

Its been the dog days of summer here warm and very humid with no wind. Guys combining rye are having tough going slow and chewy . I baled behind two of those newer deeres and it was like I was baling behind a 9600 perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Been by far the best forecasting I have seen in years

Zero focus on “climate change” and all simply meteorological weather about jet streams and ocean activity. The rest is horsehit
            Simple fact, since the government changed the named from Environment Canada to Environment and Climate change Canada it no longer emphasizes weather forecasting, it now emphasizes the politics of global warming with a little weather forecasting on the side!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...