• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

change in weather coming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North of Regina. Neighbour was heading into city for a craft sale with a trailer.Hit the ditch , was able to get out with some help, home now having a stiff drink, and she’s not a drinker,lol

Comment

Highways White City to Regina had about 2 inches of slush and ice this morning at about 10:00. A few vehicles in ditch. I said, “ get a Jeep”. 😂

Comment

Fall rain returns with vengeance . 2 in of rain this morning.

Comment

We sure coulda used that

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Highways White City to Regina had about 2 inches of slush and ice this morning at about 10:00. A few vehicles in ditch. I said, “ get a Jeep”. 😂
            Trust the science:

“As far as snowfall totals, just judging from the pictures we’ve seen, it looks like we could’ve seen 10 to 15 centimetres in the Moose Jaw region,” Environment Canada meteorologist Kyle Ziolkowski said Monday morning. “In Regina, it looked like maybe five centimetres fell there.”

https://www.ckom.com/2022/10/24/snowfall-warnings-road-closures-still-in-place-due-to-saskatchewan-storm/

Comment

CBC said moose jaw got near 2 feet

Comment

When i was growing up it wasn't a change in weather it was Winter is coming.

Comment

Highs can’t break three. Was forecast to be 11. Cloudy all the time. Can still skidoo anywhere I please.

I see pics of the areas outside this snowhole. Sunny, ten or so.

Makes a guy about crazy. Just a bit jealous of the “outside” as I should start calling it. Unreal.

Had a guy digging some waterlines today. Wet all the way to eleven feet. No dry soil. So at least there’s that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...