• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anheuser Busch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    You forgot religion.
    WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
      WTF???
      Probably the most deadly threat of all!

Comment

Ffs you atheists are as annoying as those you are against.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          Ffs you atheists are as annoying as those you are against.

Thread was fine until Preacher Tom posted (61). Tom drinks "coca cola
          C-O-L-A, Cola", verse from (Kinks Lola) fitting song for the thread.

Beer is devil juice to Tom.

Maybe next time he starts with his sermon B.S. you can hit him with the FFS.

Preacher Tom, the castor of the first stone as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            You forgot religion.
            Since it was Religious hypocrisy that crucified King Jesus…. A measure of truth is in the observation.

Since Humanity has a natural propensity to sin, “religion” can therefore have evil outcomes….

The Bible is full of examples of religious beliefs that are evil…. Clearly counselling against succumbing to such temptations … since all evil is “sin” … and the wages of sin is death… physical and spiritual… without the intervention of King Jesus… the light of the world and creator of all: time, matter, light, consciousness, and perfect wisdom…freedom, truth and Justice…

Busch beer has a marketing scheme… it is a personal choice of beverage…. And my responsibility… is…that I have my hands very full being a : grandfather, farmer, husband, Canadian, Albertan… and follower of “the way “. I am Counselled to leave judgment up to those responsible for this responsibility.

Blessings and Peace

Cheers

Comment

What percentage of the population is heterosexual - maybe 99%. So if a marketer chooses to hang his nuts on the line for the 1%, give it a whirl. If that’s what it takes to get your ars fired - have a go at it.
              Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 20, 2023, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Thread was fine until Preacher Tom posted (61). Tom drinks "coca cola
                C-O-L-A, Cola", verse from (Kinks Lola) fitting song for the thread.

Beer is devil juice to Tom.

Maybe next time he starts with his sermon B.S. you can hit him with the FFS.

Preacher Tom, the castor of the first stone as usual.
                Lol I’m probably as unreligious as you. The religious stuff is downright silly but I tolerate it cause if it’s an important part of someone’s existence how do I judge? Still though this is funny.

Comment

On April 6, I was invited to visit San Francisco State University to do exactly what I’ve been doing the past year: sharing my personal experience

Wokism is dying

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    Lol I’m probably as unreligious as you. The religious stuff is downright silly but I tolerate it cause if it’s an important part of someone’s existence how do I judge? Still though this is funny.
                    Especially the beaver castor reference

Comment

There is no such thing as being unreligious. You either believe the Church of $cience with many unanswered questions that this is all a random event or you believe that there is more to the story.
                      Last edited by biglentil; Apr 20, 2023, 21:49.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        Everyone needs to read this, the woke are completely nuts.

Comment

Anheuser-Busch closed at $65.51/share, only $1.58 off the all time high.

I'm thinking some of you anti-Budders have broken rank and started indulging the King of Beers again.

Not good for the movement.

Either that or the Greasy Whitey Rapper ran out and bought a few case to shot up again.

Bawitdaba!

Comment

5/10 of the worst people I know, don’t go to church at all.

The other 5/10 sit in the front pew every Sunday “religiously”.

Bottom line, there are shitty people from all walks of life…and faith.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                              5/10 of the worst people I know, don’t go to church at all.

The other 5/10 sit in the front pew every Sunday “religiously”.

Bottom line, there are shitty people from all walks of life…and faith.
                              Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

Some on here could really benefit from a holiday
                              I cant say it any better.

Lots of good people out there of any race, religion, LGBQ, etc.

But if you think all those minorities are all good your a bigot because they aren't all the same,

Comment

I think forage actually means queen of beers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...