• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much rain?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much rain?

Lets here some rainfall totals. I have heard up to 125 mm in the Lloyd, Maidstone areas over the last 48hrs. There are huge areas under water, not good.

Fort Saskatchewan area 1.75 inches in the past ten days.

Comment

The weather station here at Brooks (four miles east of town) got 60 mm (2.5 inches) but four miles north of Brooks farmers are reporting a little over 125 mm (5 inches)!! six miles north in the village of Duchess, people were canoing around one neighborhood.

At Cereal (15 miles west of Oyen)we got 56 mm (2.25 inches). There, even solid stemmed wheat, is going down.

Surprisingly, at Brooks and at Cereal, the water is soaking away very quickly.

Comment

60 miles north of Regina, we had 4.7 inches , it is so wet!!!!!!!!! We did not need this it makes the rest of harvest a real challenge. No sense whining got to try and get it off some way, put duals on the combine, I am going off the deep end aren't I!!!!!!

Comment

Leader Sask Area, 2 to 4 inches in different areas. Lentils in swaths are molding, peas are flat on the ground and hard to pick up and lots are shelled out from the rain.

Comment

60 miles east of Humboldt. 1.7" on the 25th. Another 1.7" last night with very strong winds. Standing crops leaning and twisted. Even standing barley had lots of sprouts. Swathed barley getting green and peas are sprouted. It's going to look horrible in a few warm days. Very sad.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...