• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPE/RIC

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPE/RIC

Any thoughts on possible SPE/RIC payments for the various grains?

Prices should be available very quickly from AFSC. If you want a preliminary thought, I can work through specific commodities.

Comment

Charlie;

Should the prices be out this week?

Comment

Talked to AFSC and numbers have not been released. They are targeting to get payments out in early December with fall prices released just ahead of this.

As I have said, can work through the process/can give a forecast. Something like canola is tough given the SPE portion is tight (range of $32 to $44/tonne). Barley is likely about $8/tonne revenue insurance. CWRS/CPS wheat is likely about $17 and $24/tonne respectively. I can provide thoughts (not official numbers) on other crops.

Comment

The fall prices are available at:

http://www.afsc.ca/Insurance/Market Prices/default.htm

Will see if anyone reads this far down (maybe have to repost) but looking for comments on these AFSC price programs. In particular, I am involved in a review process of both the fall pricing procedure and the revenue insurance prices. Your thoughts/opinions will be much appreciated.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...