• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANTI CWB vote

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANTI CWB vote

lets do a quick vote. Everybody that wants the board to lose its monopoly on milling wheat and human consumption barley post here.

Put an X for me.

Comment

Whoops, I forgot to vote myself.

Comment

THe CWB should lose the single desk monopoly.

Comment

An Orgasmic Yes

Comment

I agree with Tom

Comment

This is going to backfire on you Ron. There just aren't that many people reading this crap. They tried it before.

Comment

BigX should have gone with the horse & wagon

Comment

BigX should have gone with the horse & wagon

Comment

Mark an X for me

Comment

X for me on this ballot

Comment

Ron:
                        X CWB should lose the monopoly.

Comment

AdamSmith: the winter's been too long already! What're you gonna be like by February?

Garry, not even the biggest farms get to vote twice, unless, of course, you wrestle with the WWF!

Comment

Thanks for posting the two questions Ron. Good to see Vader posted here to.

The reason I would put an X here is based on WTO and the schizophrenic forked tongue position Canada has on SM and STE's and also wanting the rest of the world to become free traders. Many people don't realize the few billions at stake for the rest of Ag, but also the trillions at stake for the service and industrial trade to be opened up that will benefit Canada tremendously and in the end huge benefits for Ag. There isn't enough space to put my full thought here, but felt just putting a X wasn't good either.

Comment

My X goes here. We absolutly need choice in marketing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...