• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB vote is in

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB vote is in

Eliminating stuff like Vaders post on the Pro and duplicates on both the Pro and Anti posts the numbers are at:

Nix the board: 15 62%
    Keep the board: 9 38%

Just a straw vote I know, interesting however. If you have not voted in one of those two posts, go ahead and be counted - but only once please. The two post names are intuitive enough not to be confused. I never counted the other posts as they are all over the place.

not quite a representative sample.....

Comment

simply tells you we have 24 people watching these posts who actually care to cast their vote, 15 of whom are rabid ant-cwb and derive their sustenance from each others negativity.

Comment

Then please direct us to a CWB love-in site where we can all be enlightened.

The people who want choice on this site seem to ask very responsible and valid questions. The only replies they get are that they should be afraid of the big bad companies, and there is no chance to survive or compete, or the best one, too bad so sad.

If there is somewhere else to discuss the real issues on the farm, please tell me now.

Comment

Interesting that the Ipsos Reid pole of marketing choice survey done in Alberta had roughly the same numbers:

64% for change
          35% status quo.

Hmmm, Vader you're not calling 64% of the Alberta farmers rabid, are you? I like to think of them as educated marketers that see a future in agriculture if only given the chance.

In case any of you missed it - The Ipsos Reid survey and this off the cuff Agriville survey are almost the exact same numbers done in fall 2003.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...