• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forums for Education, Fellowship and Friendly Discussion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forums for Education, Fellowship and Friendly Discussion

I am getting quite dismayed with some of the posts. Agri-ville supply these forums as a Free Public Service for the sole purpose of assisting the producers and related industries an area where they can discuss in a friendly mature way with one another. This is not happening lately and is very discouraging.

We wish to continue this Free service but some of you out there are making it very difficult for us to justify the continuation.

Please be respectful of others.

I hope that you will heed this notice. Please do not wreck this for those that are truly being respectful and benefiting from these forums.

Mayor Agr-ville.com

Thank you for that I certainly agree, I have wondered if the year and the crop markets have not had a certain "effect" on the tone of a number of postings and topics.
    It's not great or even good on the grain side this year and I believe the real fear is whether or not this is stautus quo going forwards, or at least for the forseeable future.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...