• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AWB Single desk

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWB Single desk

You heard it first on Agriville.com there will probably be no single desk selling arrangement in Aust by july/aug 06.
    The oil for food scandal is getting worse and govt now questions its worth to farmers in light of allegations.

If you guys want me to put the odd post about so your informed please tell me via this post

malleefarmer,

Am very interested in your posts, and appreciate the time you take to update farmers on Agri-ville.

Noting the parallels between the AWB and CWB may well serve all farmers.

Looking forward to your posts.

Parsley

Comment

Keep it coming Mallee! We need to know what is happening down there. Hopefully someday we can find out what happens behind the golden doors in our gov't agencies. Thanks.

Comment

I am also interested. I am perhaps not so interested in current issues but rather the change which has occurred in the AWB over time and how farmers have reacted to it. I also note the further changes that are being proposed and how farmers feel about them.

I note that both the AWB and the CWB are State Trading Enterprises but they are different in many ways. Both Australia and the province of Ontario provide models of a change to a deregulated wheat and barley market in western Canada.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...