• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sounds of Silence (and its not a Simon and Garfunkel classic)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sounds of Silence (and its not a Simon and Garfunkel classic)

Crickets chirping,

Trees falling in the woods and not making any sounds,

A loud HELLO, IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? And the long wait to see if you hear a faint echo,

A Conservative government’s CWB Policy.

The silence is deafening?

Gee, and I always thought that all the AdamSmiths out there were economists or the like without the tiniest hint of musical culture flowing in their veins. Grin.

Gosh, wrong again. Knowing about Simon and Garfunkel kinda dates you, doesn't it?

Comment

Probably not on the radar in the first round beginning Apr 3. Maybe next time or even the time after that. The CWB isn't that big of an issue on the scale of governing Canada. Patience, I guess.

Comment

melvill

Just wait till I interweave some Led Zeppelin or AC-DC into my comments!

Comment

AdamSmith:

You're still showing your age. For me, allow me to be (James) BLUNT - I'm looking for that GREEN DAY when we hear the Cons. govt's CWB policy. If we don't hear it soon, I'm going to want my NICKELBACK. U2?

Comment

methinks i've been listening to talk radio for too long...

Comment

Nah, I just love the classics like Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin), Freebird (Lynard Skynard) and The Wealth of Nations (Myself)

Comment

Adam SMith;

PM Harper has had some of his strongest supporters throw knives, daggers, and meat kleevers at him.

I would be a little careful right now... if I were him; as well.

All I know is:

The last SK Pirate... on the banks of Regina... has finally cleaned his drawers out!

And the stealing of WHeat and BArley and all the other grains... is going to be looked at VERY closely!

God Bless Canada!

Comment

I assure you Tom I am not throwing knives,daggers and meat kleevers at the PM. I a just mearly making an all to obvious observation.

And Chaff, Yes Me2.

Comment

Adam;

Didn't you get my arrogant worm (Captain Tractor) song?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...