• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta Government or CWB website

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for taking a shot at my screen name. That happens when you are close to the truth.

I dont buy for a minute your cover up story:

1) a group of farmers approached SWT
    2) I was away

You are a private company and have chosen to hide behind that veil and are not required to answer questons to the general public but your partner may.

Perhaps Cargill will answer the questons, as they have a larger vested interest in the Canadian grain industry than their share in SWT and farmers may want to know what they are and are not promoting through a website that they own at SWT.

So if you really want to know, phone Cargill.

Comment

Hey mschell:

How come the CWBFORUM site never gets updated on weekends or after 5:00 on weekdays?

Those farmers who run the website must have 9-5 jobs from Monday to Friday just like your staff.

Comment

If I was on the B of D of South West terminal, I would tell mschnell not reply to you incognito.

1.First of all, it wasn't a good idea for mschnell to flog the farmer who guarantees SW's profit will continue.

mschnell attacked wmoebis, (who has been a Board supporter on Agri-ville), even if wmoebis is beginning to ask some important questions, like why is there no money in my pooling accounts and where has my money gone? Maybe mschnell could take him on one of those CWB organized trips, to kiss and 'make up'.

2. Secondly, it is bad business, to keep alive, the idea that big bad Terminals/business/corpoations are lobbying to KEEP the CWB!

mschnell carefully defined South West's "close relationships with all industry players including the CPR, the CNR, ITAC, the CGC, Rahr Malting, Cargill, A/U, JKI, the CWB as well as any other organization that is involved in the grain trade".

Believe him. They are close.

That is in stark contrast to what farmers have been told. The CWB and their partners have spent millions convincing the "little farmer" that the Terminals/business/corpoations actually hate the CWB.

They don't.

As mschnell says:

"Afterall, my objective is to move as much grain from the farmers that own SWT and make a profit that is returned to those farmers"

Couldn't be plainer.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...