• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the field?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the field?

This week I saw a tractor in the field near Falher. So I hooked up the harrows & tried a few passes & will go hard tomorrow.

Here in Southern Alberta, it was cold and rainy on Tuesday. Looked like at least a week before we could get in the field. However, the last few days have been warm and windy, and there are quite a few guys in my neighbourhood seeding today.

Comment

Here in north east Sk. we have snow banks 6 feet deep in the tree lines. Roads washed out. C.N. line washed out. Two weeks 'till we can get the harrows hooked up.

Comment

Started seeding maple peas last night and just on my way out the door to go seeding again today. They are calling for rain here tonight and tomoro. A few people started seeding peas here around Leader, Sask the past few days.

Jason

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...