• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB carryover into 2006?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB carryover into 2006?

Can I still cancell my C series contract and reduce my bushels on the B series? Just looking at the FPC for 2006. I can underdeliver 10% without a penalty, this I might as well move into 2006 (.52 premium over the 2005 PRO for CPS). Have to look at this a bit harder, make sure I can repay my advance cash etc.
    I wont have a lot of carryover but for .50/bu it should be worth the wait. (as well as guaranteeing my delivery without the force majeure premium).
    I understand we cant deliver into the 05 year and price into the 06 like we used to but this should work?

Ron,

I would go through this with the folks you are delivering with in August. I believe a number of others are doing exactly what you are doing.

If the CWB was smart they would give us back the right to sell into 2006, while completing deliveries in 2005... as you point out that we used to do!

Hope they wake up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...