• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tom4cwb

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tom4cwb

tom,if you are so smart why dont you draw some lines in the sand.canadian dollar,oil,u.s bonds,lumber,nortel, asia,russia,m-3,iran,copper,zinc, pallidium,sugar,cotton,up,down,sideways
    after the fact, come on make some predictions and impress us.I happen to know a guy who has.

this is bye far the weakest commodity forum on the net and I hope to god nobody makes decisions on whats said here.What is the crb?it is an index of the major commodities!!does it matter to farmers?!more than anything!are we up or down?trend or bubble?

N.A.M=NORTH AMERICAN MYOPIA=COMMON AROUND HERE

126 PEOPLE PER SQUARE MILE=CROWED PASTURE

Comment

cottonpicken;

Good to see you have some spunk!

If anyone has the answers you claim are out there... they sure wouldn't share them with us... would they?

Common sense usually wins the award... I vote for lower production... higher prices... a simple matter of averages... could we have 3 years of poor quality wheat in a row? The odds are that we will not!

Now Cotton... what is your pick for the year?

Comment

cottonpicken,

I am curious. What did you predict last year with regards to the Canadain dollar?
        Parsley

Comment

Parsley,Tom
          -almost 3 yes 3 years ago i posted that the dollar was going up.it was in the low 70's at the time.i posted that oil was going up.27$ a barrel was when i bought my first oil stock.gold,zinc, uranium-i told all of you they were going up!2-3 hundred % ago!ha ha ha ! you didnt listen. you dont know why the cando is going up but you are not afraid to voice an opinion.why not sit back and listen.the market place is darwinism.only the strong,brave,and most important smart will survive.

PILL

P.S-the 3 s's are going up sugar, soyabeans and s.....

Comment

Don't get excited, but the next move will be in the food commodities. The only problem is we don't know when and if it will be in time to save this generation of farmers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...