• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.O.P.P.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G.O.P.P.

Just wanted to alert others that the Grain and Oilseeds Payment Program is not always getting your info from CIAS etc. AND they are not contacting you.
    If you have not recieved a check you must phone before May 31.
    They would not admit to losing my info ( which was sent by CAIS) and thankfully I got curious and phoned.

Would you please give the number to call

Comment

quick question what percentage of farmers around you have received their gopp payment? Around here it's virtually nil. and its 13 days until the deadline for filing.

Comment

Most farmers around here have received their payment, likely way over 90 per cent that I have talked to. Good luck seeding everybody, wow is it ever wet here, even spongy on top of hills.

Comment

1-866-367-8506 but be very patient and persistent. Talked to three seperate people on three calls and all had different versions. One called me the wrong name after I gave my S.I.N.#. Don't give up. They can't even confirm a fax for a week, so send a registered letter also.
          C.A.I.S. is provincial here, I dont know if makes a difference. Maybe 10% don't have check or idea as to whereabouts. Good Luck

Comment

I called the number and after giving my pin no. was told cheque would be mailed on 25th thanks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...