• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

super wide basis and cwb rep

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super wide basis and cwb rep

i saw my cwb rep a few days ago, and asked why the super wide basis in the wheat fixed price contracts, and more specifically in the cps wheat contracts. his reply, "is it wide." i said come on, you must know how wide it is, and he said is it over $20. after laughing, i replied its never been under $20. then he asked, whats it at......you don't know, my comment,it has been over $30 since may...really, thats seems pretty wide alright...i asked, are you sure your not playing dumb here, i bet i am not the first farmer to ask you about this...no, his reply.....are you sure you're really earning your pay.....gotta go, and he stormed off.

just makes me really wonder about this farmer funded program... maybe another nail in the coffin....i am being converted....we don't need you cwb

just venting

Kinda like the manager at Meridian grain in Marengo....was told/asked to keep lots of samples of last falls grain for CWB rep to take who knows where....finally threw them out this spring figuring the donkey probably forgot he`d even asked for them!Doesn`t matter the donkey gets paid the same anyway!!Wonder if that`s kinda like the CWB`s government relations officer Avis Gray...no one has seen her in Ottawa since the election!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...