• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fund Psychology

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fund Psychology

Reading an article today that said funds have gone from 6 billion in 99 to 120 billion in July, obviously the funds can extend a rally or a selloff.
    Has anyone found a real good recent article or paper on understanding the cycle with the new realities? I understand it enough(greed isn't a hard concept) but a fund mentality vs market fundamental discussion would be useful.

One name Jim Rodgers.He's been king for a number of years now with his fantastic calls, made me money.He wrote the book "hot commodities".His latest Q&A is on Jim Sinclairs site (www.jsmineset).Jim is also a world class analyst.Every farmer should LISTEN to these men but I know from past experience on agrivill that very few do.

Comment

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/b2474566-5942-11db-9eb1-0000779e2340%2Cs01%3D1.html

Ask the expert: The commodity bull market
      Published: October 12 2006 14:23 | Last updated: October 13 2006 17:43

Jim Rogers has been the most prominent and consistent champion of the commodity bull market. Long before sharp price rises of commodities started to attract headlines, Mr Rogers forecast a long-term bull market for the sector.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...