• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday morning Pro/Con 16/10/06

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom
    Nothing to stop you from having a "Monday musings "thread there big fella.........last I checked you know how to start a new thread. (lol) I just want to try to see if we can have a market news thread once a week nothing against starting other threads with tidbits that are in the thread but there are those on here that come here looking for info only. I think should try and incorporate some of that into agriville without having to wander through the miles and miles and miles of discusssion and personal expertise once in a while, not that I don't enjoy some of the personal decision making and discussions(or at least try) heck I'm guilty as well of posting my "thoughts" too on other thread from time to time as well. Grant me this small indulgence for a couple weeks to see how it develops and I'd appreciate it. I just want to have a try on Monday Mornings you can have the rest of the week ( and every other thread on Mondays.}

Comment

WRAPper

Sorry to have caused you pain.

Comment

Canola - pro - Nov canola rallying back to resistance at $320/t.

Wheat - con - Chicago, Minnie selling off hard. Kansas not hit quite so hard. Funds are at it again and rain in the US Plains will benefit hard
        red winter emergence and establishment.

Comment

Wheat - pro - good quality 58 to 60 lb. non-board wheat delivered to Brooks offered at $171/t or $4.65/bu last Friday.

Comment

Canola - pro - rumours of Canadian canola sales to Australia probably related to crop problems down there. Maybe explains recent canola price strength.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...