• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bravo! Bravo!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agstar77;

You said;

"Your grain is not confiscated it is always your grain but the right for you to make the decision as to what food market it is sold into is turned over to the representatives of the majority of producers..."

How can it be my grain... if it is confiscated by a "majority of producers" who don't produce wheat and barley for human consumption... but to feed livestock and poultry? (The CWB caps the domestic feed prices... by keeping down human consumption prices through pooled sales...)

SO where does this "majority of producers" get the authority to confiscate my grain?

The CWB Act they say.

But Agstar77... where in the CWB Act, does it give these farmers the right to tell me what to do... further... where does the CWB Act give them the right to put money in their bank accounts from my families bank account?

Especially when the CWB Act specifically says the pecuniary benefit enuring the applicant... was supposed to go to the federal government...

If the price of grain outside Canada is higher than the price of grain inside Canada...
    (then Reciever General of Canada) according to Part IV of the CWB Act...

Is supposed to pocket the difference... and put the money towards a rainy day when the pool accounts need it.

I recall in the 1970's when it worked this way... and by April 30th we knew the next year's initial prices... and actually used this information for decision making.

And during the 1970-80's the CWB didn't force the "byback" on "designated area" growers selling their own grain either.

Millions of bushels were sold as pedigreed seed into the international human consumption market... and simply issued no cost export licenses.

SO Agstar:

THis confiscation was started by Goodale, in 1993, to steal fusarium damaged grains... that the CWB and CGC said to burn...

To take the true value of this damaged grain and put it into the pockets of the Manitoba/Sask Pools... and the multi-national grain companies...

NOT to "designated area" grain growers who were being destroyed by fusarium.

Confiscation that added insult to injury... done by Goodale personally.

Now somehow you are going to take these so "noble" reasons for putting money into the multi-national grain co's coffers... and spin it for the farmer's benefit... when the true purpose is to keep our grain prices down...

The exact opposite of NFU claims!

WHo exactly did you say you worked for?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...